Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

helrzr1964 wrote:

TO HELLRAT

I will have to admit that is the funniest response ever. Ya, nanny shows do count!!!!!........ there are alot of little HELLIONS out there every day.....I should know I have two of them at home... HAHA

HELRZR

Thanks.:lol:

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

To: Black Tequila Kiss

Is there any reason you chose that name because those initials stand for the BTK(bind torture and kill) killer......thats weird, did you know that?

HELRZR

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Funnily enough until I signed up on HM I didn't actually know, lol. The name was something I conjured up in one of dreams. Kind of was taken aback when I actually learnt what BTK stood for lol

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

The kids at the beginning of the original Prom Night (pretty cold)

Damien in Damien:Omen II

I know Village of the Damned was mentioned (it's a good pick) I'm singling out Maura from the Carpenter remake (cold as ice)

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

http://pqliving.com/wp-content/uploads/legacy/img/twins02.gif

Last edited by shesaid? (2009-11-17 21:08:56)

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

The worst as B.A.D? Please can i say Danielle Harris ...  Jamie Lloyd. God i hated her role in Halloween 4. Her damn screams...I had nightmares about that wink

Last edited by D@vid (2009-11-23 13:18:02)

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Any kids that whisper or say, "Don't be afraid," or "They just want to play."

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

D@vid wrote:

The worst as B.A.D? Please can i say Danielle Harris ...  Jamie Lloyd. God i hated her role in Halloween 4. Her damn screams...I had nightmares about that wink

FINALLY !! someone who can't stand her too !!  when I see her sniveling I i just want to smack her.. ( isn't that terrible ?? )

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

MistressOf Horror wrote:
D@vid wrote:

The worst as B.A.D? Please can i say Danielle Harris ...  Jamie Lloyd. God i hated her role in Halloween 4. Her damn screams...I had nightmares about that wink

FINALLY !! someone who can't stand her too !!  when I see her sniveling I i just want to smack her.. ( isn't that terrible ?? )

She may have been annoying as a child in that role, but I wouldn't mind "Smacking" her now, if you catch my drift! tonguelol

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

all the kids in WHO CAN KILL A CHILD? Children of the Corn, The Children both ripped this film off.

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Jake Lloyd in The Phantom Menace.  Horrifying...simply horrifying.  I still have nightmares to this day.  It's those dead eyes, I think.

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Alessa from Silent Hill.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29/ChezDaja/alessa5.jpg

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Good One Helly...

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Anthony  from the Twilight Zone
http://www.cinemotions.net/data/films/0154/83/2/photo-La-Quatrieme-dimension-Twilight-Zone-The-Movie-1983-1.jpg


kids from Jack Ketchum's The Offspring
http://www.soundonsight.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/4.jpg

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2009-11-23 16:18:12)

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Thanks hun.
How ya doing?

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

The kids from Eden Lake

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Alex Vincent!

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Zombie baby in Dawn of the Dead '04

Don;t why but i found that really funny

what about Shitface from Seed of chucky dose that count lol

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

I'm going to say Tommy Jarvis from Friday the 13th Part IV. Goes through all that trouble of being a nice, weird kid, to the movie suggesting that he'll be a killer in the end.

45

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

The ugliest kid in a horror film was Peter Bark in 1980's Burial Ground except he wasn't a kid. He was a 24 yr old dwarf who played a 12 yr old kid in it lol and wore a really awful wig in it.:lol:

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Did anyone mention the guy/girl from Sleepaway Camp?

47

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Reijen wrote:

Did anyone mention the guy/girl from Sleepaway Camp?

You mean Felissa Rose/Angela?

48

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

The Omen
The Exorcist
Village of the Damned
Michael Myers, Halloween
Children of the Corn

The Exorcist! She got nominated for best supporting actress for that! She was great!

Exorcist II, not so much.

D@vid wrote:

Alex Vincent!

Alex Vincent was horrible in Child's Play and the sequel. And let's not forget Justin Whalin in the third film. God I hate child actors.

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

alien25 wrote:
MistressOf Horror wrote:
D@vid wrote:

The worst as B.A.D? Please can i say Danielle Harris ...  Jamie Lloyd. God i hated her role in Halloween 4. Her damn screams...I had nightmares about that wink

FINALLY !! someone who can't stand her too !!  when I see her sniveling I i just want to smack her.. ( isn't that terrible ?? )

She may have been annoying as a child in that role, but I wouldn't mind "Smacking" her now, if you catch my drift! tonguelol

OK! Yes i would smack her...but somewhere else!! lol lol

Re: Worst kid or kids in a horror movie

Let The Right One In