Topic: Three New Clips From The Descent Part 2

A couple of new clips for The Descent Part 2 have hit the web. If you are lucky enough to live on the other side of the pond than you will be able to catch it in theaters this Friday. For the rest of us we will have to make do with these clips for no...

Read More : Three New Clips From The Descent Part 2

Re: Three New Clips From The Descent Part 2

I gotta say, that looks pretty damn good.

I loved the first one, I hope the second delivers the same punch.  Looking forward to it.  I haven't seen a trailer on tv for it, so it'll probably go straight to DVD.  Bummer.

The first Descent was awsome so I hope part two is the same. I remember the Cave came out about the same time and never even came close to D1

Cheers

Looks like it's gonna be good big_smile

looking good !!

not gonna see them... <closes eyes and sticks fingers in ears>  ha ha!

Fun and games aside, I think I'll wait for the movie to come out and watch the whole thing at once.  These little pieces sometimes give things away that I don't really want to see before hand.

Been quite a lot of trailers over here in the UK for the movie. Even with all the movies, all the hype, the praise etc I have to admit I'm among the rare elite in that I am not interested in the movie. For me the first one was fine enough, the sequel is a cash in of course. It might be good, not for me to judge, but no I am not interested in this film.

you know, I have to add this. Those clips, though seemingly predictable, really grabbed my attention.

You just knew that something was going to jump out of that hole, but it didn't.

You just knew that the officer keeping his gun was gonna start a quarrel, but it didn't.

You just knew that light stick would eventually hit bottom...

but it didn't.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Been quite a lot of trailers over here in the UK for the movie. Even with all the movies, all the hype, the praise etc I have to admit I'm among the rare elite in that I am not interested in the movie. For me the first one was fine enough, the sequel is a cash in of course. It might be good, not for me to judge, but no I am not interested in this film.

I hope no. 2 will be good!!! But you are right about sequels cashing in from the first one. If  the original does very well of course there going to make a no. 2 even if it's crap......cause people are going to go hoping it's as good as the first. Thats where they get you. A lot of times I will see if it is the same director, that makes a big difference in my opinion anyway

Cheers

^^ Before the trailers surfaced that's what worried me. Not having the same director for the sequel. Marshall started it, he should be the one to end it in the bang, sucks he had no part of it.