Topic: I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK"

Has any one seen park chan wooks I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK"? i need to know wether its worth buying, cheers

Re: I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK"

Eh it's not too bad.  It's definately a departure from many of his other great films.  It is kind of a comedy/drama/romance that takes place in a mental institution with 2 patients falling in love.  Of course it is a bizarre story with weird characters, but I still found it a bit boring at times.  Probably good for onetime viewing but not to own.

ok, i will give it a miss then, doesnt sound like a park chan wook film does it, i will wait for his new vampire film to hit dvd later this year or whenever

Last edited by adamroddis (2007-05-14 03:51:18)

jmh i really enjoyed your last review, you should review this one when you get a sec.

I appreciate teh compliment on the last review.  I dont know if I would even take the time to review this one.  Not that it's that bad but just not the style of movie thats worth a review.  And it's tough to do a review for a horror website about a non-horror movie.

true that, its not really horror my bad smile

No problem.  i plan to do a bunch of reviews soon, so expect to start seeing some for lots of different movies.