Topic: Night of the Demons Remake Trailer

Night of the Demons stars Shannon Elizabeth and Diora Baird. Which one would you rather have eat crackers in your bed? I do not typically have a thing for blondes but will admit that Diora Baird is one of the hottest women alive. Anyrate back on topi...

Read More : Night of the Demons Remake Trailer

Re: Night of the Demons Remake Trailer

The original was a fun movie. Nothing amazing. This looks to be about the same. Ill definitely check it out. I just hope Shannon Elizabeth doesnt talk too often in the movie. She sucks worse than Megan Fox at acting.

I love the original and this one looks pretty good. Shannon Elizabeth is stunning big_smile

There's actually some reviews flying around the net about this movie and I've been hearing some good things like it's a nice homage to the original, it has that 80's vibe and doesn't take itself seriously. I am interested in seeing this admittedly.

Also... Shannon Elizabeth can act? I'm must have been staring at the wrong place when I watched her on screen then lol as long as she can walk around at some point in very little, I am not complaining. Now this movie might be quite fun! big_smile

I wonder if they’re going to have the lipstick in the boob thing. Always thought that was a weird freaky touch in the original.

I watched the original just before Halloween, I'd forgotten just how much I enjoyed that movie.  This one looks like it might be fun. smile

Well .. it doesn't really look like a remake after watching the trailer..... which is a good thing. Looks like it could be a fun little flick. I'll check it out.

As remakes go, I think I might not hate this one, but we will see.  So far it looks like a nice homage to the original, which I loved.  I just hope they stay true to the never ending hall way chase scenes.  I like the low budget quality of the trailer, and will be seeking this one out.

This look really bad, i give this one a miss

After reading the previous posts, I have to ask: Did those of you who wrote positive comments actually WATCH the trailer???

Must have been a different trailer than the one I just saw,because this looked pretty horrible.  Edward Furlong?  Shannon Elizabeth?  Acting?!!!??!?!?

The best actor in that trailer was the mummified beasty in the cellar!

I love horror movies, but not that much.:rolleyes:

Suspiria_89 wrote:

I love the original and this one looks pretty good. Shannon Elizabeth is stunning big_smile

Werd.

cool Major fan of the original here so I'll scope this out just to see what wonderous new stuff Hollywood can deliver us.

oh, and thank goodness Edward Furlong lost all that weight he had in that one movie where he stalked Jaime Pressley.  Fat guy w/ no butt? <--Eeeww

Last edited by Vixenella (2009-12-01 17:21:03)

this looks bad! straight to DVD i guess?! they coulda made this movie really fun and scaryy in theaters.. guess not.. it looks to cheesey

It's a great fun little rock n roll horror movie.  It's gory and gratuitous and fun - hell, what's not to like?  I loved it in its way.  Go to Nefarious Films for a review if you want to hear more of my worthless prattling opinon.  Ha ha!

The trailer looks a combo of the original with "The Convent" and some random zombie movie.  I loved the original (which also didn't have great acting, Randy).  I will check this out, but I'm not hoping for much.