Topic: The next concert you are going to see where and why!!

Cannibal Corpse Dec. 5th in Calgary. These guys always get my blood pumping. I can't wait to let it all hang out for this one.......good anger and stress reliever..

Re: The next concert you are going to see where and why!!

Awesome! Saw Cannibal Corpse ealier this year with Children of Bodom.

Next gig I've got is Wednesday 13's new band Gunfire 76, playing with Bullets and Octane.

Just love gigs in general, nothing like some jack d and jager, mixed with some live music! big_smile

I used to listen to them when I was in middle school in the late 90s, glad to hear they are still around (i don't really follow that scene anymore)

Rabba wrote:

Next gig I've got is Wednesday 13's new band Gunfire 76, playing with Bullets and Octane.

Just love gigs in general, nothing like some jack d and jager, mixed with some live music! big_smile

Are you talkin Bullet For My Valentine?

HELRZR

Cannibal Corpse rule. I have a ticket for Slayer which got postponed from Nov 21st to April 3rd at the Glasgow Barrowlands, but before that it will be either Lamb of God or Machine Head with Hatebreed.http://i46.tinypic.com/biqaog.gif

helrzr1964 wrote:
Rabba wrote:

HELRZR

Na man, the supporting band is called "Bullets and Octane", though I have seen Bullet For My Valentine live a few years ago.

Zombie Slasher, I really want to go to see Hatebreed again! Last time I caught them was at the Glasgow Garage about 3-4 years ago. Was immense! Slayer and Lamb of God are a possibility aswell, just trying to get cash together!

Was at Killswitch Engage and In Flames friday there.....was outstanding!

ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:

Cannibal Corpse rule. I have a ticket for Slayer which got postponed from Nov 21st to April 3rd at the Glasgow Barrowlands, but before that it will be either Lamb of God or Machine Head with Hatebreed.http://i46.tinypic.com/biqaog.gif

Hatebreed is going to be playing with Cannibal

HELRZR

Rabba wrote:
helrzr1964 wrote:
Rabba wrote:

HELRZR

Zombie Slasher, I really want to go to see Hatebreed again! Last time I caught them was at the Glasgow Garage about 3-4 years ago. Was immense! Slayer and Lamb of God are a possibility aswell, just trying to get cash together!

Maybe catch you at one of those gigs, put a face to the name.:)

Kelly Clarkson.. tomorrow night.. I'm a die hard rock and roll gal.. but these tickets are free and my girlfriend really wants me to go !!!

MistressOf Horror wrote:

Kelly Clarkson.. tomorrow night.. I'm a die hard rock and roll gal.. but these tickets are free and my girlfriend really wants me to go !!!

Country.....Mmmmmmmmm not good. Just joking, free tickets are free tickets right...go have a good time and enloy yourself!!!

Cheers

helrzr1964 wrote:
MistressOf Horror wrote:

Country.....Mmmmmmmmm not good. Just joking, free tickets are free tickets right...go have a good time and enloy yourself!!!

Cheers

I know..  I know...
wait ?   she's country ?? I thought she was pop.. oh well...
  I'm wearing my rock and roll tshirt , ripped jeans and thigh high black boots ...  ha ha ha

municipal waste tonight f my boss doesn't phone and ask me to work.

Placebo on the 14th, because they are great live and Brian Molko is pretty lol

Going to see Weezer in San Diego on Jan 13th

MistressOf Horror wrote:
helrzr1964 wrote:
MistressOf Horror wrote:

Cheers

I know..  I know...
wait ?   she's country ?? I thought she was pop.. oh well...
  I'm wearing my rock and roll tshirt , ripped jeans and thigh high black boots ...  ha ha ha

You should fit right in then HA!HA!  Don't forget to wear the studded heavy metal wrist bands and cut off Iron Maidan t-shirt my dear...... those are a must for any pop show HA!HA!

i did quite well  tongue

Anybody gonna go to the Slayer/Megadeth/Testament tour coming up? Kicks major ass, but I probably won't be able to go.

Next gig I'm going to is probably Between the Buried and Me, with Cynic, Devin Townsend Project, and Scale the Summit.

Rock On the Range - Columbus, OH sometime May 2010

jackalqueen wrote:

Placebo on the 14th, because they are great live and Brian Molko is pretty lol

So jealous.  They very rarely come to the states and they are, next to Pearl Jam, my favorite band!!!

Rabba wrote:

Next gig I've got is Wednesday 13's new band Gunfire 76:D

I wanted to see them soo bad!! I love wednesday 13 and murderdolls.

Gonna go see Flogging Mollly saint paddy's day show with social D

Slayer, Megadeth, and Testament in February!

Im going to see Sammy Hagar tonight.. got free tickets. normally I wouldnt pay to see him . Although he's pretty cool dude. I talked to him a Cabo Wabo once..

what the hell ?  Free concert- right ?

The last concert I went to was 1992, Van Halen's For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge tour.  I swore I would never go to another concert again, and I haven't, and I never will. 

That said, I have been asked to play bass for a gig coming up.  A guy who lives down the road from me has a bar band and his bass player has skipped out on him.  I'm considering it.

I saw Nickleback, I liked em ok before, but REALLY like them, now that I have seen what talent they have in concert. They played with Breaking Benjamin and a couple other bands.
That was May 14 Dark Horse concert.
I'd like to see Puddle Of Mudd in concert and I missed the Rob Zombie Alice Cooper concert sniff

^^  I saw Alice Cooper last Halloween.. the man can ROCK