Topic: World Trade Center

Today the new movie world trade center came out and im going to see it soon i was watching for this movie for a while and it looks soo good so sure your thoughts on this and later tonite ill tell u guys how it was

Re: World Trade Center

MoviesOnline has posted a bunch of video features for the film including interviews with the entire cast, director and great clips from the movie. You can check it out here http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9619.html

to me its still just to soon for this film.

ok i just got bak from this movie and let me tell u it is worth seeing it was sooo good and soo realistic and i cant beleive it was only rated PG-13 cuz they showed someone jumping out of the building and a guy lying on the ground dead who jumped it was so great

sickf**k wrote:

ok i just got bak from this movie and let me tell u it is worth seeing it was sooo good and soo realistic and i cant beleive it was only rated PG-13 cuz they showed someone jumping out of the building and a guy lying on the ground dead who jumped it was so great

I am so glad that you loved the part of the guy jumping out of the window and them showing him lying on the ground...I bet it was great.  Besides, I am sure the guy who actually jumped out of a 100 story window in desperation on 9/11 would love the fact that you are so entertained by his death.

You aren't a Sickf**k, you are an IgnorantF**k.

Last edited by SeventhSeal17 (2006-08-09 18:54:09)

i think sickfck meant to say the film was great. not the actual event. Please refrain from flaming one another, and sickfck please clarify your post because it does come off badly.

i was saying that it a shocker that a guy or a women was falling out of a 110 story building and it was only PG-13 i never said that it was funny or i loved it i may b a sickfuck but not an ignorant fuck 9/11 was a bad day in america and i wouldnt make fun of it sry for not making it clear enough for u but thats how i type

and if u must know that movie was emotional and i had tears in my eyes by the time it was over and i really dont think its funny that a person jumped from the burning towers i couldnt believe that they showed that ok it was a great movie but some things in were awsome so you could take that SeventhSeal17 and stick it right up ur ass

"so you could take that SeventhSeal17 and stick it right up ur ass".  Dude theres no reason for that.  Dont keep insulting eachother, its not going anywhere.  Just chill out and leave it alone.  You dont wanna bring in a bad vibe.

Anyway, a lot of people were telling me that that movie was very good.  I might have to go check it out eventually.  Although, I dont tend to like movies like that but we'll see.

agreed. We do not tolerate flames on this site period. If you disagree with a post hit the REPORT button. I knew sickf*ck did not intend for his post to read like "wow this event was awesome". His intent was "the movie really was well done". I read it that way but can also see how it was read the wrong way.

I have heard from alot of people this film is truly moving. I would really be curious to see if Oliver Stone will be giving any of hte movie to the two police officers.

im sry for fliping but he just got on my nerve and i flipped cuz 9/11 hit me hard too and i didnt like the way he said that

no worries.. you can probly see how he read your post wrong smile Lets all just agree that the post was misread, and carry on.

agreed

Man, I bougt this dvd like 2 months ago and I still haven't watched it yet. I guess cause I don't wanna see something depressing as what happened to us on 9/11 but I do need to watch it soon.:(

This was a great movie..and I love how they portrayed it..the wifes of these two men our what got me just waiting and waiting to find out if there husbands were dead or not...especially Maggie Gyllanhals character..