Topic: Crocodile Hunter Death Footage

You really do have to ask yourself what kind of person would leak the video online. Please tell me everyone is in agreement it is TOTALLY Wrong?

note: the link is NOT to the video, its to a blog entry on this topic.
http://www.avixion.ca/114-Steve-Irwin-Death-Video.html

Re: Crocodile Hunter Death Footage

I agree.  This is just wrong.  How the hell does Steve Irwin deserve to be dead?  Someone please tell me...

I heard that the film was going to get destroyed. I think it should be destroyed. No one needs to see that! If you really need to see it, just use your imagination.
They explained what happened to the poor guy.
Plus how could it ever get into someone's hands who would do such a thing. I thought it went from the camera straight to the cops.

I have to completely agree, what about his family, they don't need to hear that everyone is watching the footage. It's one thing to release a sex tape of some star stupid enough to tape it but someone actual death is a whole other deal.

good posts guys. nice to see we got some good moral people here. I hope that what is leaked is a hoax and that the police do destroy it.

All I know is if they release that footage, then I want the footage of Brandon Lee in The Crow to be released.

I don't agree with it, but if they do it, I want to see more of them and from people I actually enjoyed more. I liked the crock hunter ok, but I liked Brandon Lee more.

R.I.P Steve Irwin and also Brandon Lee.

i dont want to see anyone get killed, period.

I agree.  I dont want to see anyone get killed either.  However, people getting killed in horror films is a way different story...

i keep hearing bout this guy i never liked his shows i didnt think he was tat funny when i first bout it i was shocked cuz hes the aniaml guy but noone carethis much  for hitchcock when he died or any horror actor/director/writter/producer just get over it i find it hard to believe that ppl who didnt lose anyone on 9/11 could just forgot bout that but if the amimal guy dies they runt about it for weeks a week after 9/11 noone cares they go to work and get on with their lives thats whats wrong with america and the first thing u ppl will say is ur mean or that some shit like that i bet everyone of u guys could name 5 ppl on american idol but not 5 ppl on 9/11 and say what u want about me cuz i dont care

sickf*ck is there any particular reason you keep wanting to attack people? This thread is not about 9/11. You need to tone it down or stop coming here. The point of this thread is whether the footage should get leaked of his death.

well i would like to c that video on his death it would be cool and i no it wasnt bout 9/11 but its sick how u guys remember some retarded animal guy then the almost 3000 ppl who died 5 years ago yesterday

How can you say "it would be cool". Thats the most immature thing I've read in a long time!

It wouldnt be "cool" at all.  In fact, it would be the exact opposite.  It's not like I dont remember 9/11.  You cant forget something like that.  My thoughts go out to the family's and people who lost there lives in the terrible incident.  This happens to be a topic about the crocodile death footage and not 9/11.  Cause' whether you like it or not, ppl found him to be entertaining and loved watching his show.  You wanna talk about 9/11 then start a topic about it.  Dont bitch about it in a completely different one.

I dont take well to being ignored. As such I have done as I indicated and a ban has been given. The rules are clear people, and when I ask people to tone it down I expect that everyone will NOT ignore my wishes as owner of this site.

9/11 is not forgotten or we wouldnt still be doing memorials 5 years later. This topic is not about 9/11. If somebody wants to start one you are free to. Lets keep it on topic people.

i toned it down but its my opinion and i would love to see the video

My bad Meh.  I'm sorry for adding to the argument.  His comment just made me a little "mad" I guess.

I wonder if the video has been removed off the internet completely?

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-12 17:47:05)

no worries tim.

I agree a sex tape is one thing but watching someone die is not right, its not human..if you think its normal to watch some poor person die then you have some issues to attend too...the footage should be destroyed and thats it..leave his family at peace because thats not one thing to be hanging around for his two kids to see when they get older..

It's immoral and just plain fucked up. How anyone could enjoy watching someone actually lose their life makes me sick.

this is rediculous. stupid people shouldnt be aloud to talk. even if its on a forum or on the news. we should just round them all up and take em to the moon on a little plastic airbubble and never have to worry about them again. Steve rocks.

Watching or posting footage of someones death for entertainment purposes is clearly ignorant and ghoulish. While we here at this board, delight in watching our favorite horror movies encompass sick and twisted acts of madness and cruelity, we remain clear in the fact that what we are partaking in IS NOT REAL.

Hence the diffrence, the footage is of someones actual death, not someone getting stabbed with a 8 ft mandible from a giant horned frog, while getting doused in fake blood.

The minute you cross that line into finding the actual, REAL loss of life as a entertainment medium, you should really switch to decaf and seek some fucking help from a professional.

Agree with Leon.  I wouldn't feel right or good about advocating the release of Irwin's death footage. I don't think it would be good for the eldest of his two kids. I don't like it.

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I agree a sex tape is one thing but watching someone die is not right, its not human..if you think its normal to watch some poor person die then you have some issues to attend too...the footage should be destroyed and thats it..leave his family at peace because thats not one thing to be hanging around for his two kids to see when they get older..

I'd like to see a death occur on a sex tape, though

I agree as well.  Seeing a video posted on the internet in which a man or woman gets killed is just not right.  However, horror movies are exceptions, if ya know what I mean.