Topic: skippin

im skippin my class rite now, im sittin in the library for the momment and im about to go and leave and just be out for all of the lunches. my high school has an open campus so we can go to Quick trip or taco bell or somethin like that durrin lunch, and its split up into 4 different half hour lunch periods. im about to go and take 3 of em.

Re: skippin

Nice!........just make sure no one catches you smile

lol...we had open lunches when I was in high school too and we went were felt like going...yeah I agree too don't get caught..

I used to set up my sched so I could skip alot and look like I was there, hee hee most of my freinds were younger than me and so I would hang out with them on their lunches. Its a wonder I graduated lol
well I did get an a in speech and drama....and the principal did like me, caught walking the halls, "Where do you belong" ahhhh library..."No, try again" ahhhh counsolers office. "No, I think you belong in study hall, follow me"...hee hee hee
Man, I am soooo glad I graduated and got out, it was like being pecked to death by a chicken(school) lol oh yeah I got detention for singing outside with my freinds a dirty version of Old Mcdonald, what a hell cat eh?

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I used to set up my sched so I could skip alot and look like I was there, hee hee most of my freinds were younger than me and so I would hang out with them on their lunches. Its a wonder I graduated lol
well I did get an a in speech and drama....and the principal did like me, caught walking the halls, "Where do you belong" ahhhh library..."No, try again" ahhhh counsolers office. "No, I think you belong in study hall, follow me"...hee hee hee
Man, I am soooo glad I graduated and got out, it was like being pecked to death by a chicken(school) lol oh yeah I got detention for singing outside with my freinds a dirty version of Old Mcdonald, what a hell cat eh?

lol

My momma used to get me out of school to take me shopping when she was bored.  I had a "mental disorder" so they never asked they just let me go.  I slept through highschool and still graduated with a 3.85 GPA.  Mental disorder my left cheek.

hee hee

I had this algebra 2 teacher that we all hated.  He taught at our school one year.  We made him quit.  He cried the last day and said that was the worst experience he had ever had and he never wanted to teach again.  That's why I always warn people you "F" with me you get it back ten times worse.  Sorry Mr. Russell I warned you.

Hey i had this Biology teacher and everybody didn't like him. So one day when we had a sub, a couple of us would play catch with a dead pig fetus. Also when we would be stuck watching a movie and when the lights were turned off, all of us would spit spitballs right at the TV. One of my buddies heard the actually Biology teacher in his office when he was going to talk to him and all he heard was: "Tell me more! Oh yes! Tell me more!" And then he saw my buddy come in there and said to him: "What are you doing in here? Get out!"

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey i had this Biology teacher and everybody didn't like him. So one day when we had a sub, a couple of us would play catch with a dead pig fetus. Also when we would be stuck watching a movie and when the lights were turned off, all of us would spit spitballs right at the TV. One of my buddies heard the actually Biology teacher in his office when he was going to talk to him and all he heard was: "Tell me more! Oh yes! Tell me more!" And then he saw my buddy come in there and said to him: "What are you doing in here? Get out!"

I cut the ears off a baby pig fetus and ate them...

here piggy piggy....ugh formaldehyde....

i inflated a dead cat's lungs with a straw

Thats gross eating formaldahyde neutral

sorry guys but poor piggy sad...

Well there was this sub who was from India and I guess over in India the cow is a god over there..well we used to make comments about eating cheeseburgers or hamburgers...the one time we had her for a straight week because science teacher was always out a kid in the class brought a hamburger in and asked her if he wanted a bit...she said no and that he needed to throw it away he didn't he ate in right in front of her...the class was so bad  I don't even know how we all passed it they used throw the books out the window and everything..lol

It's been so long since I was in highschool I can't recall what i did besides play sports lol.

Now I spent 6 years in college in a fraternity so I skipped ALOT of classes lol.:lol:

When I was in HS a new one just opened. It was an "experimental" school in the early 70's, testing out new formats and classroom layouts etc. and I sure did alot of experimenting myself tongue

I was pretty much a spaced out zombie trippin around and going to class if I felt like it. I'm really surprised I passed.

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-05-16 11:32:22)

we have this one teacher Mr Lukee. hes a complete ass to everyone, and the first day i had his class i lost all respect for him. he was treating me and all my friends like shit and we didnt even do anything! so we fucked with him the rest of the year to give hima reason to be an ass to us. one time we through about 100 of those paper darts into the celing when he left the room and we all got kicked out. half the time he'd send us to just sit in the hall and he wouldnt check on us, so we'd leave and come bak like 5 mins before the bell would ring. then one other time, he wouldnt let me go to the bathroom, so i took a piss in the garbage can. i got in school suspention for 10 days.

DemonToSome wrote:

When I was in HS a new one just opened. It was an "experimental" school in the early 70's, testing out new formats and classroom layouts etc. and I sure did alot of experimenting myself tongue

I was pretty much a spaced out zombie trippin around and going to class if I felt like it. I'm really surprised I passed.

that was like my enire freshman and sophmore year untill i got arrested for possesion of illegal drugs on school campus and possession of perscription drugs out of their container. i only had it because i was going to a party that day right after school and didnt have a way home before i was going to it. that sucked really bad. but i quit all that now. iv been clean sience febuary.