Re: MMA Fighting

2 weeks DeathHighKick.....and it's on......I'll think of what dvd you can buy me in that time, lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:

2 weeks DeathHighKick.....and it's on......I'll think of what dvd you can buy me in that time, lol.:lol:

Think away, it's not gonna happen....

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
RIP wrote:

Think away, it's not gonna happen....

Liddell has already beat 2 of the guys he ever lost too so now all he has to do is beat Jackson to redeem himself.:lol:

I'll take Ed Herman in his fight if you wanna bet a dvd on that fight too.:D

I will NOT bet on the Herman fight...I dislike both fighters and I could care less who wins.  Secondly....yes, Chuck has avenged his two losses, but he was demolished by Rampage and couldn't even get back up after it was called off.....he's gonna lose, and so are YOU!!!!

Chuck VS Rampage will be a draw. Neither of them will win or lose. lol Just messing with you guys. But i can sure as hell tell you that it's going to be one hell of a fight between to great fighters. This fight can go either way.

I go to  alocal area group every month out here in the Chicago area and they put on a hell of a MMA show.  We have one fighter we love, and he actually recently got signed to BoDog.  Looking forward to that cause I have never seen him lose.  He kicks ass!

jmh314 wrote:

I go to  alocal area group every month out here in the Chicago area and they put on a hell of a MMA show.  We have one fighter we love, and he actually recently got signed to BoDog.  Looking forward to that cause I have never seen him lose.  He kicks ass!

Hey i never heard about this. I live south of Chicago and went to school out in the city.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I will NOT bet on the Herman fight...I dislike both fighters and I could care less who wins.  Secondly....yes, Chuck has avenged his two losses, but he was demolished by Rampage and couldn't even get back up after it was called off.....he's gonna lose, and so are YOU!!!!

1 more week and then it's showtime!!!!:P

I'm thinking of the DVD I want....so many options smile

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I'm thinking of the DVD I want....so many options smile

Muwhahahaha.......I am thinking of a good dvd to for me.:lol:

Hey Dhk,  how much a dvd are we betting on?

RIP wrote:

If I won, I wasn't gonna go over $10, but if you want to do a $20 DVD that'd be fine with me.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
RIP wrote:

If I won, I wasn't gonna go over $10, but if you want to do a $20 DVD that'd be fine with me.

Yes let's say $25 tops at the dvd bet.:cool:

alright, I can do that.  Not like it's gonna matter, that DVD will be mine.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

alright, I can do that.  Not like it's gonna matter, that DVD will be mine.

Keep dreaming Tito.......oops did I call you Ortiz by mistake, lol.:lol:

I am so ready for this coming weekends fights!!!!!!

Yes, DHK........you better save your money dude cause you will owe me a dvd.

LOL, I am kinda drunk now but I tried to do a roundhouse kick awhile ago and I still got that shit going lol.:lol:

I'm runk too, I just got back from a conectert and I can barelty see straigfht, I ' probably cant even m,alke ;legfit sentences right now/....OI
m sorruy.  uyoi wei;; lose on the 26th though my felloe freiwnsd.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Hey i never heard about this. I live south of Chicago and went to school out in the city.

You still in the Chicago area?  There are a few MMA groups going on in the burbs and surrounding area.  We go to the one every month because it is better quality, more matches, and puts a good product out there.  I know there are some in the south burbs cause I grew up there and just moved from there to the city.  The group we go see is doing a show at Cicero Stadium in Cicero on June 2nd. There used to be one often in my old hometown of Tinley Park at the convention center out there, but last time we went it sucked.

Saturday Night special.....whoah can't wait for Liddell to whoop tat ass.:lol:

3 days gentlemen

MindFuk wrote:

3 days gentlemen

Yep, and I will be on AIM after I get home from the pub that night from the fights if any of you wanna congratulate me on winning a dvd from DHK.:lol:

piss off you bastard....no way in hell you're getting a DVD outta ME...Rampage owns!

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

piss off you bastard....no way in hell you're getting a DVD outta ME...Rampage owns!

Sounds to me like someone is getting nervously scared that they are gonna owe me a dvd and have to pay for shipping and handling too.:lol:

Hahahahaha, look at the first fight and tell me whether or not I'm nervous...no way mister.  I'm gonna win this motherfreakin' bet.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Hahahahaha, look at the first fight and tell me whether or not I'm nervous...no way mister.  I'm gonna win this motherfreakin' bet.

Sounds like somebody's been sniffing some glue lately.:P