Topic: Doctors In Horror Movies Quiz.

here's the first of a few fairly hard quizzes i have designed for you horror buffs. Which films did these doctors ( good or bad )appear  in?

1. DR. DAN KELOID
2. DR CHRISTIAN STORM
3. DR RUTHERFORD
4.DR. WARREN CHAPIN
5. DR. BROWNING
6. DR. WELLS
7.DR .ABRAHAM SIPERSTEIN
8. DR .ORLANDO WATT
9.DR.  BILL NORTON
10. DR FRED RICHMOND

this is just satisfaction, no prize . i'll leave this thrad open for a week until 20:00 on sunday 06/12/09 then we 'll see who the smart arse is!;). oh all right then if you insist the prize for the one who get's most right is a night out with me, Special booby prize for the one who get's the least right is a week out with me! baaaahhhhhh ha aha ha ah haha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! big_smile HAPPY HUNTING! my fellow HMITES!!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2009-11-29 10:26:21)

Re: Doctors In Horror Movies Quiz.

Nice thread Wolfy! wink

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-11-29 11:47:31)

well the only one's i know are.......

8 - carry on screaming  (kenneth williams at his carry on best!)

9 - salems lot  (watched this on zone horror not so long ago)

and

10 - psycho

i'll just go stand in the corner with the dunces hat on shall i?????? roll
i could google the rest, but that would just be cheating!! tongue

how about this one?

Dr. Alan Feinstone

Dr. Bob!!!! oh wait that's the muppets lol

Ace ... i blame Corbin for my infrequent trips to the dentist ..lol

I liked the mad doctor ghost played in house on haunted hill played by the greatest horror /sci-fi actor of all time Mr Jeffery Combs

I didn't win Wolfy, so can I get the booby prize? tongue me and Maven can share wink

The only ones I knew were:

5 Orphan
7 Rosemary's Baby
9 Salem's Lot

I gave in to temptation and Googled the rest so I'm going to drop out and let some of the more knowledgeable members take a stab at it. I can safely say that there's no way I would have gotten the rest of them though... although I should have known that 10 was Psycho (as twistedsista pointed out).

Nocturnal wrote:

Ace ... i blame Corbin for my infrequent trips to the dentist ..lol

that's why i never go anymore. HA!

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

I didn't win Wolfy, so can I get the booby prize? tongue me and Maven can share wink

oh yeah  3.5 days each! by the way where is the lovely maven? haven't heard or seen any posts from her lately:(

wolfman1959 wrote:

here's the first of a few fairly hard quizzes i have designed for you horror buffs. Which films did these doctors ( good or bad )appear  in?

1. DR. DAN KELOID
2. DR CHRISTIAN STORM
3. DR RUTHERFORD
4.DR. WARREN CHAPIN
5. DR. BROWNING
6. DR. WELLS
7.DR .ABRAHAM SIPERSTEIN
8. DR .ORLANDO WATT
9.DR.  BILL NORTON
10. DR FRED RICHMOND

this is just satisfaction, no prize . i'll leave this thrad open for a week until 20:00 on sunday 06/12/09 then we 'll see who the smart arse is!;). oh all right then if you insist the prize for the one who get's most right is a night out with me, Special booby prize for the one who get's the least right is a week out with me! baaaahhhhhh ha aha ha ah haha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! big_smile HAPPY HUNTING! my fellow HMITES!!

as promised here are the answers to the quiz
1. RABID
2. HORROR HOSPITAL
3.ASYLUM
4.THE TINGLER
5.SCREAM & SCREAM AGAIN
6. HORROR EXPRESS
7.ROSEMARYS BABY
8.CARRY ON SCREAMING
9. SALEM'S LOT
10. PSYCHO
thanks for those that entered. congrats to the two people that got 10/10. Nocturnal and BTK! i won't be continuing with the quizzes as this didn't really have many entries, so i'll bow to the members decision.perhaps it was the first prize and the booby prize that put people off!:/

Great quiz!!

shhhhhhhhh I sucked big_smile

lol .. and there's no reason for you to stop your quizes Wolfie. i say keep 'em coming!

Awww hmm Wolfy, keep the quizzes coming. It's easy having the same threads, it's easier doing the same thing each night but you shake things up and make it interesting. Don't you dare stop the quizzes. Thank you sweet lol. I tend to absorb every little thing of a movie, so it was more luck than anything.

Great quiz wink

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Awww hmm Wolfy, keep the quizzes coming. It's easy having the same threads, it's easier doing the same thing each night but you shake things up and make it interesting. Don't you dare stop the quizzes. Thank you sweet lol. I tend to absorb every little thing of a movie, so it was more luck than anything.

Great quiz wink

thanks Nocturnal and BTK, i have still got a couple of ideas for one, i might give it another go.

1. Rabid
2. Horror Hospital ?
4.THE TINGLER
6. HORROR EXPRESS
7.ROSEMARYS BABY
8.CARRY ON SCREAMING
9. SALEM'S LOT
10. PSYCHO

great thread !!