Topic: REC 3 is Coming

Good news for fans of REC. If you cant get enough of it and if REC 2 is not enough for you it seems that the filmmakers have already started plans for a 3rd film in the series. According to the cool cats at DreadCentral the early plans for the third ...

Read More : REC 3 is Coming

Re: REC 3 is Coming

I was blown away by [REC] and look forward to [REC] 2  but isnt this a little premature ??    although I will go see it... I have never turned my nose at any zombie flick...

I liked REC and like everyone else, look forward to REC 2.....moving out of the apartment, doesn't that sort of spoil the plot and ending of REC 2?

oh great this is what I just wanted to hear.. thanks meh  neutral

Guess I should probably watch the first one simetime soon then if part 3 is coming.....

um ya i would say ya you should.. damn mr jmh i dont believe you never seen the first one, it was made how a movie should be cause it really happened during the filming eh.. you only get one chance since it will never happan again in a million years,

where the fuck is rec 3 - my vagina is moist just thinkin about it!

see u mudda fukaz next years!

home time

keep safe
dont hurt any one

dont molest any children

peace

peace back.

Have a good christmas Zombie big_smile

Wow, that's quick. I watched REC in subtitle a week ago. I really enjoyed it.

Rec 1 was aweful I can not imagine it made it up to a #3 lol lol

Rec was pretty good though i think this is a little too soon to announce the third one already

I have only seen the first one and it was good.......but fuck man Rec 3.... can these guys slow down a bit or it will loose it's flavour real quick. My opinion only!!!! madcool

Oh man yeah! I'm so happy to hear that! Can't wait for it big_smile