Topic: Zombie idea

Scientists messing with genetics mutate paramecium and isolate how binary fission reacts. (stay with me now) So when a scientist gets the deal in his eye, it begins like pinkeye then kills him and zombies him out...the twist is with the binary fission that the zombies gell and split apart forming MORE zombies. Damn.
What cha think?

Re: Zombie idea

I think you just gave someone else out there an idea to take off and run with. Write a script about it and keep it on the lowdown.

aceofspades70 wrote:

I think you just gave someone else out there an idea to take off and run with. Write a script about it and keep it on the lowdown.

Dude. You are waaaay too paranoid. Seriously. Anytime someone shares an idea you're saying: Hide it! Hide it!

It's all about the 'execution.' Ideas are free-floating, and sometimes we need our friends to help focus our interpretation of them.

Like this:

Hey Dead... I think the Origin of your zombie idea is cool, but the splitting off is a bit to sci-fi sounding. And that eliminates the chance that YOU or ME can be turned into one. It's just one dude who mult-zombies, right?

You're right Acey that is a great idea.  TDSR  keep this one to yourself and work on it !!!!

I'm not paranoid, I'm being realistic. Why give away a good idea and let someone else capitalize on it? I'm sure if dead sat down and wanted to make it into a script...

Just sayin'.

Don't think it's that paranoid, I have a lot of stories I won't share primarily because all it takes is one person to have a good imagination, good idea and suddenly even a small part of that story could be out of my reach. I tend to only share with those near and dear to me.

RE: Daph hun, I love the concept, I adore the idea. If you can make the two different entities work as one, if you have the idea in your head of how the story shall progress take it further girl. Write a story, show us that twisted; macabre imagination, would love to see where you would take the idea darl' wink

Just because you have an idea doesn't mean you have the talent to write a screenplay so good it gets purchased by a studio and you get hundreds of thousands of dollars.

If that was the case, I'd be rich.

Either way, zombie movies are so outrageously far from scientific realism there's really no point trying to mesh the two.

Edit: in response to keeping all your ideas secret.

Last edited by 31 (2009-12-08 13:47:21)

Oh to clarify I have no talent. Don't listen to anyone else tongue but writing is sacred to me. For it to fall into the hands of a stranger scares the life out of me.

I am more of a muse than a screenwriter wink