Topic: Creepshow 3

I've been watching this one a little now and then.  Is anyone else worried that this may be the wrost movie of any given year? 

On IMDB, someone mentioned that it was shot on video, and it looks that way to me in the trailers.

Re: Creepshow 3

well the team working on the film used to email me updates, but in the last 6months they have been very very quiet. If it is in fact shot on video as in Digital I am scared.

I looked through the past threads earlier and saw where you'd mentioned that.  I'm always for a new horror anthology attempt, but a creepshow movie should be at least a respectably-sized and somewhat well-funded undertaking if it's going to be anything more than a joke.  A few of the original names involved would be an enormous plus, as well

well its the same folks who did Day of the Dead Contagium. I wont say anymore lol.

I recall there being a story about a call girl who murders her clients vs a vampire who kills the call girls.  Sounds interesting.

Yet, the fact its from the folks of Day of the Dead Contagium *not a word*....puts me at great reserve.

If a good anthology movie could come out and actually do pretty well, then about a dozen would follow.  Sounds like like this may be at least a slightly distant dream, though

The people behind Day of the Dead Contagium!!!  You gotta be kiddin me!  I am no longer looking forward to this.  All hype is let up.  Where's Romero and King when you need em!

yeah sorry it is the guys who did Contagium. I dont know nothing else about it really and they were actually emailing me info, but it was pretty cloak and dagger.

*thinks*

I thought they were doing a remake of Creepshow or is that someone else?

Still, though DotDC was horrible....MAYBE Creepshow 3 might be good.  They might have improved.

I never heard of Day of the Dead Contagium, but it doesn't look good over at IMDb

Trust me when I say, you dont know see it.  It's like that bad.  Just read Dean Valent's review on it.  He basically sums it all up.  Completely awful film...

I just read it and from his review I don't want to see it, not even to see how bad it is for myself.
So it looks like no hope at all for Creepshow 3 then!

Well, I think of it like this.  Stephen King...the best horror novelist IMO to ever walk this planet.  George Romero...one of the best horror directors IMO to ever walk this planet.  Them two coming together to make a horror anthology is almost like a dream come true somewhat like Rodriguez and Tarantino with Grindhouse.  Without King and Romero, you dont have Creepshow.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-11 23:36:40)

Yea this just looks lame.. All shot on DV and the trailers don't even look good. I'm not interested in the slightest..

So the rumor is true?  All shot on DV huh?  What a shame...*sigh*

So dare may I ask if it is going straight to DVD?

My first guess...Absolutely.

Heh yea without a doubt.. Of course they are gonna say they are persuing "the correct avenues" to get the film in theatres but with films like this don't count on it. I mean they might show it in a couple theatres but not for the masses..

Yea and TiM all you really have to do is look at the trailers and it becomes evident it was all shot on DV.. It has a pretty distinct look.

Yeah, I will eventually get down to looking at some trailers for it.  But, I take your guys' word on it to smile

Here you go TiM.  The website.  And I have say.  DV

http://creepshow3.com/

Thanks for the link.  Haha yeah, I get what you guys were saying now.

I was quite excited at first to hear about this movie and even afet some of the bad things that were said I had to go the website and see for myself. HOLY CRAP!!! This is the best they can do! I am sad. Sad for whoever thought that movie would be good enough for fans of the other Creepshows. They should be drowned...... in a pool of their own urine. O.K. got that out of system and I feel much better now.

well now lets not judge the movie because they have a shitty webmaster smile

The only story I am interested in is The Call Girl.  That looks interesting...but....I LOATHE with my beating hard the demon looking vampires.

The Clavells are building themselves quite a  little career off of George Romeros good name.. They know that by making Day of the Dead 2 and Creepshow 3 people will check it out based on name recognition alone..