Topic: New Horror on DVD December 8th 2009

Time for another installment of New Horror on DVD. I have to apologize since it has been quite some time since I last posted a DVD roundup since life has been kicking my ass. There is a whack of new titles on DVD this week some good... some bad.. som...

Read More : New Horror on DVD December 8th 2009

Re: New Horror on DVD December 8th 2009

I'm def. gonna pick up The House of the Devil big_smile

I have house of the devil on my computer, I wanna give that a watch over before I dedicate myself to purchase, but woot woot on Behind the Mask on blu ray

House of the Devil doesnt come out on DVD til February 2nd 2010, so if people can't find it, thats probably why. 

And according to my netflix queue, Carriers came out today....but other outlets say the 29th, so Netflix may have gotten Carriers early....but I've seen it and didnt like it so guess it doesnt matter to me.

Carriers is only released for Rental right now...
http://kinkycyborg.com/wordpress/coming … -releases/

Can you guys not download movies online!!!

helrzr1964 wrote:

Can you guys not download movies online!!!

I choose not to 99% of the time.  I like to support filmmakers, from idie's to studio's, from good films to bad one's by throwing a few bucks there way be it rental or purchase.

To clear it up, The House of the Devil is available for RENTAL only right now.  Won't be available for purchase on either DVD or Ray until Feb.

Oh, Jack Brooks on blu-ray.  May have to check that out.

Only film on this list that really interests me on this list is House of the Devil. I might pick that one up.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

To clear it up, The House of the Devil is available for RENTAL only right now.  Won't be available for purchase on either DVD or Ray until Feb.

Where the hell is it available to rent?  I havent seen it anywhere.  lol  I have seen Carriers which is rental only right now, but not THOTD......not like it matters since I've seen it already but just figure other members would like to know if it is available to rent.