Topic: Shrek.

From everything I can find there will be 5 Shrek movies,with 4 to be in 3D.
Eta for 4 to be next year.

Re: Shrek.

good stuff

I'm not a huge fan of the Shrek flicks.  I did enjoy the first one, but the others, not so much.  However, Shrek 2 had my favorite joke of all three of the movies.  It's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment where Shrek and Puss in Boots are leaving the bar and pass by a couple cops giving the Headless Horseman the old "touch your nose" sobriety test.  Frickin' hilarious.

LoudLon wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of the Shrek flicks.  I did enjoy the first one, but the others, not so much.  However, Shrek 2 had my favorite joke of all three of the movies.  It's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment where Shrek and Puss in Boots are leaving the bar and pass by a couple cops giving the Headless Horseman the old "touch your nose" sobriety test.  Frickin' hilarious.

Thanks for the heads up Lon,I'll have to re-watch it.

I like the Shreck films also. The first is my favorite.

First one was good

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6535/64801115.jpg

I love the Shrek and think 3D is good for this type of animation although Mike Myers needs to stop doing cartoons and do Wayne's World 3 while he's still young enough to pull it off

I have to agree with you there, i did love the Shrek movies, though I have yet to see the 3rd, and yes 3d would be a good idea

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I love the Shrek and think 3D is good for this type of animation although Mike Myers needs to stop doing cartoons and do Wayne's World 3 while he's still young enough to pull it off

ohh yes:cool:

I like Shrek's Christmas one. They showed it a couple nights ago. Cute.

My son loves em so good news to me to be able to see a new one after having to watch the others 1859636235446878678545565644897894748948989564333333333.5 times

Ogres are like Onions !!

swollenguy wrote:

My son loves em so good news to me to be able to see a new one after having to watch the others 1859636235446878678545565644897894748948989564333333333.5 times

Hahaha! lol ... aww.. that reminds me of my best friend's nephew and his love for Thomas the Tank Engine (or whatever he's called--the blue thing) last X-Mas!

A 3-year old in control of the DVD player is what torment truly is!  I watched the same Thomas the Tank Engine DVD over and over and over and over...