Topic: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

big_smile

I think this show is the BEST! I love pranking people and the reactions from these folks always get me rollin'!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXWC-NtbRMA[/youtube]

Last edited by Vixenella (2009-12-13 17:17:21)

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

Scare Tactics is a great show!! i watch it everytime I find it on.
But sometimes I wonder if the whole reaction and prank thing is all set up. You know?

But even if it is, I don't really care. It's still a very enjoyable show.

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

The Creature wrote:

Scare Tactics is a great show!! i watch it everytime I find it on.
But sometimes I wonder if the whole reaction and prank thing is all set up. You know?

But even if it is, I don't really care. It's still a very enjoyable show.

yikes

You know what? I've thought about that, too BUT if you watch some of the reactions I dunno--they seem pretty darn genuine.

I love when the guys wanna kick the assailant's house or if the "victims" start to BAIL! LOL love it.

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

That's true, the reactions do seem real enough.
I could spend the whole day watching that show if it wasnt for the damn comercials.

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

The Creature wrote:

That's true, the reactions do seem real enough.
I could spend the whole day watching that show if it wasnt for the damn comercials.

Syfy OnDemand, player! wink

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

the sasquatch  episode was priceless  lol lol   [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUZ3CKu-YCg[/youtube]

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

Great program

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

MistressOf Horror wrote:

the sasquatch  episode was priceless  lol lol   [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUZ3CKu-YCg[/youtube]

Yeah , the first season with Shannon doherty was the best. The boyfriend's reaction spoiled the sasquatch episode though. He was just smirking and smiling throughout the entire segment which was irritating.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8lnZjMcos[/youtube]

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

"Gonna take you behind the middle school and get you pregnant" lol

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

fmvgamer wrote:
MistressOf Horror wrote:

the sasquatch  episode was priceless  lol lol   [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUZ3CKu-YCg[/youtube]

Yeah , the first season with Shannon doherty was the best. The boyfriend's reaction spoiled the sasquatch episode though. He was just smirking and smiling throughout the entire segment which was irritating.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8lnZjMcos[/youtube]

lol Oookaay! Yea, if my boyfriend hauled ass out on me while a gruesome alien was attacking us, I'd fire his ass real quick! lol

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

The original ones from about 5 years ago were the best.  The Sasquatch and the trailer, the hitchhiker with the head and the bag (and subsequent beating), etc.  Now they tend to repeat themselves, so I can see where they are going.  Though a caught a recent one with a flaming faery boy who was scared of some ghost-make-uped kid.  He was so over-the-top I almost pissed myself.

Overall, it's a nice diversion or background noise.  Although the people seem real, I am constantly amazed at how dim they are.  "You will have to protect this super top secret zombie guy.  All by yourself.  With no phone or weapons.  Have fun!"  I could insert a bunch of cursing here describing that level of mental ineptitude, but you get the point.

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

I freaking love that show. It's so mean though, those poor people. I would be terrified for sure if they did it to me, it'd make good tv lol

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

azathoth wrote:

The original ones from about 5 years ago were the best.  The Sasquatch and the trailer, the hitchhiker with the head and the bag (and subsequent beating), etc.  Now they tend to repeat themselves, so I can see where they are going.  Though a caught a recent one with a flaming faery boy who was scared of some ghost-make-uped kid.  He was so over-the-top I almost pissed myself.

lol Oh, I saw that one! His fat butt wouldn't even protect the little girl he was supposed to be bay-sitting!!!!!

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

^^ Yeah, and even after they told  him it was a joke he kept running from the ghost girl!  Dude, time to turn in your manhood at the nearest corner.  lol

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

LMAO @"turn in your manhood at the nearest corner"

^^I am soooo stealing that!

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

"Excellent!"

Re: Syfy's "Scare Tactics": Does anyone else watch this show?

I used to watch this all the time
Was there another show like this ?
Forgot name of the other show