Topic: INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS Dvd And Blue Ray.

According to Collider.com the release date for the above mentioned is Dec. 15th.
Included will be:
The 1-Disc, 2-Disc, and Blu-Ray versions include:

* Extended & Alternate Scenes

* Nation’s Pride - The film within the film Inglourious Basterds can be seen it its entirety

* Domestic and International Trailers

The 2-Disc and Blu-Ray versions also include:

* Roundtable Discussion with Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt and film historian/critic Elvis Mitchell

* The Making of Nation’s Pride

* The Original Inglorious Bastards - a salute to the original 1978 film

* A Conversation with veteran actor Rod Taylor

* Rod Taylor on Victoria Bitters, the Australian beer

* Quentin Tarantino’s Camera Angel

* Hi Sallys - Gag Reel

* Film Poster Gallery Tour with Elvis Mitchell

* Inglourious Basterds Poster Gallery

* Digital Copy of Inglourious Basterds

The Blu-Ray edition also has “BD-Live†.

Re: INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS Dvd And Blue Ray.

Can't wait for it.

as big of a Tarantino fan as I am, I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not catching this at the theater, but on a positive note I now have something to add to my list to Santa big_smile

I didn't really like. It wasn't a bad movie, just not my cup of tea. I'll wait and buy it when I can find a cheap used copy.

I absolutely can't wait!! I say Inglorious Basterds in the theature, and I thought it was amazing. These special features sound really cool too! And it has the original "Inglorious Bastards" from 1978 on disk 2? How cool is that?!?!

December 15th. I'm saving up my money.

I can't wait for the DVD to come out, definitely one of my favorite movies of the year.

Watching Inglorious Basterds was the most fun I've ever had at a theature. The dialog was superb (a little too long, but still superb) and the action was fantastic. I'm a huge Tarantino fan, and for me, Inglorious Basterds is the best film of the year.

I so can't wait for this DVD release. big_smile

I'm a huge QT fan but Basterds was long...to long to sit threw in a theater imo. The action was good but you have to sit threw long boring parts and they are few and far between all the long dialogue. But it was a delight every time Brad Pitt was on screen which was a plus!

Been wanting to see this movie for a while, so will prob. rent this when it comes out. If I like will buy it big_smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-11-15 11:43:48)

This is the DVD coming out of this year that I'm most excited about. God damn I just can't wait! big_smile

According to The Quentin Tarantino Archives, Inglorious Basterds will come out on December 25th in the US and the 15th for UK.

Amazon.com is taking pre orders and showing a release date of the 15th of Dec.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=s … 5&y=18
The 25th seemed a little odd as movies generally release on a Tue. and you'd think they'd release it in time for Christmas.

Last edited by hellrat (2009-11-25 19:03:35)

I hope it's Dec. 15th! I wan't it time before Christmas as well.

Releases tomorrow.

I liked it, i really wasn't a fan of the extremely drawn out bar scene, im all for characters and dialogue n stuff, but that scene was a bit too much for me, i hope there is a fx feature, there was some nice gore in this smile

^^^^^True. The scalpings were awesome.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I got Inglorious Basterds on DVD! I enjoyed it today just as much as I did in theature! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Did anyone else buy the film today?

yeah I bought the 2 disc special edition at Target today - came with the CD soundtrack as a bonus, too!  Pretty sweet.
Haven't seen it yet, but I love me some QT so I'm anxious to check it out.

I just finished watching the movie for the first time and I loved it.  It was awesome because I forgot that aside from being fluent, obviously in English, and Spanish....I also remembered I was raised on German so barely had to look at the subtitles.  Except for the French scenes, I hate French language....too hard!  Great movie, though.  I love how Tarantino is just right for the balls.....if the thought comes to his mind he puts it in his movies.  I love that man

I can't review pure and simple Greatness!
Masterpiece doesn't come close to explaining this.

I do hope all of you picked up the Best Buy edition with the extra disc with an hour "Times" interview. Great to have with the collection.

I did some heavy hinting to Santa, can't wait to see this movie...maybe Santa will watch it with me tongue

Bump!!!