Topic: Help me remember a movie too!

Hi - I have been going crazy, trying to look up older horror films, to find this movie, that I have only slight memories of.... to tell the truth, I don't even remember if I liked it, I just saw something recently that reminded me of it.  Try to help me out here, and realize this is all sketchy -

I think it was supposed to look like a "documentary" - I saw a film with Dee Snyder that reminded me of it - nothing I have looked up with him fits the bill, but maybe that will help...

I saw it in the late 80's /very early 90's, so we are looking for something in that genre. (It wasn't a 1970s or prior film, and definitely was not past early 90s)

There was a guy chained in a "basement" and I think there were jars of body parts (and no, it is not a Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I know those), but I am thinking of the "hillbilly" teeth in jars kind of scene.....  not even sure if that is accurate)  I want to say at the end, the "chained guy" came up top and either shot all the people filming, or maybe killed himself - perhaps both - my memory is sketchy on all those details... 

Can one of you horror junkies help please!  It is driving me crazy.  And if you know the movie, is it worth seeing again??!!