Topic: Resident Evil Uprising

I got this for my mobile phone  to kill time on my trip and I am sooooo stuck at the room with  the slots for the square monkey carvings  and the  sliding bookshelves  . and I can't find the crank to bring down the stairs....  anybody played this game ???

Re: Resident Evil Uprising

Um...did you try a walkthrough online?

I have looked everywhere on the web.. found nothing..   I mean it was on sale for $5  and its something to kill the time when I am traveling..

but I am stuck and its frustrating

I actually played that game on my friends phone and it was pretty fun.  I only killed two people and then quit

I am sooooo stuck !

I thought for sure one of you guys woudl know where i could find a walkthrough..  sad

Oh is it a phone game?  Cause I never even heard of it and don't have it on any console.

Did you Google search it?

no dice on Google  sad

[use the three monkey pieces that you should have gathered, purple one to the one all the way to the right. then the amber one in the middle ,then the green one at the end closest to the door you came in. it'll slide the shelves iver then you use the passcode to unlock the safe behind the painting which in turn will give you a lock pick and something else.. let me know how you do, cuz i'm stuck farther ahead

your passcode is in the police memorandum i think its 2238 or something like that

you can use the lock pick to enter all the rooms that don't need a passkey. you'll find everything you need , i'm stuck downstairs where the sewer door is. i put the valve crank on the valve and now i'm stuck. sewer key keeps being given back to me.. sad

Welcome XxICExX.

thank you...:D

XxICExX wrote:

you can use the lock pick to enter all the rooms that don't need a passkey. you'll find everything you need , i'm stuck downstairs where the sewer door is. i put the valve crank on the valve and now i'm stuck. sewer key keeps being given back to me.. sad

Welcome XxICExX !!!  thanks for the help !!  I'm also stuck down in the sewer,  The card keeps getting spit back at me too !!  I threw the moltov cocktail at the alligator nothing happend

what alligator,,, and how did you find elevator... i saw girl and then creature. it ran away i'm so stuck.. you got farther then i did now.

Thank God!!!! I found something about "Uprising"!!!!! Wondering if you could help. I found the monkeys and get the lock pick and the crowbar but stuck from that point. I'l been in every room and put the Gargoyle on the statute in the main room. But after that I'm lost. I've tripled my search in every room including the sewer but I still have yet to find a Crank for the stairs or a valve for the pipe. Any Help would really help me.....Thanks....

I think the crank is in the room across from the bathrooms  .I think you find the angel stautette in there also-- you need 2 statues in the scales  for the fountain  to work ) .check  ALL the shelves in every room...  also you blow up the debris that is blocking the hall with the explosives

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2009-12-01 13:49:37)

did you put the 3 monkeys in the shelves in that room next to the kitchen ?

I rechecked the room across the bathroom got all the stuff out of there. But I didn't think about the C4 and the debris. Now that it's out of the way I should be able to see what I have been missing....Thanks a bunch.....

im at the part where i need to enter the second password and i don't even know it lol

It's sad. I blew up the mess with the C4 and got the valve and all the stuff up the stairs and stopped the sewer and stuck again. I finished the "first" appearance of nemesis. I also put the jewels in the rabbit’s eyes but still no luck where to go next. I get the rabbit’s riddle. Poe (he wrote on but a desk and on raven {love Poe and heard this before}). But I don’t see anything to “click† on or see when I follow the rabbit. Can’t move either the rabbit or the raven. I went through all the rooms again and “searched† all the rooms book shelf as well as plants and sinks. Here is what I have in my inventory “Queen of Hearts†, “Sewer Card 1†, “Black Bishop, King, Knight†, “Fuse†, a bunch of guns, a Movtail Cocktail and letters. Any more help would be great. I’m usually good at Resident Evil but this one keeps getting me chocked up. Thanks for any help.

Don't know if this will help.  Best I could do.

I'm brand new to this forum. I'm about as far as the last poster. Where is the raven, is it the one across from the rabbit? Either way, how do I follow the rabbit? And how do I get to see this alligator that was mentioned? I looked in every room and don't know what to do. The card key keeps being given back to me. I have the semi-auto pistol, M79, shotgun, Queen O' Hearts, Lock pick, lighter, molotov cocktail, black bishop plug, black king plug, black knight plug, fuse, and sewer card 1. What can I do?

Welcome to the site Amorist! big_smile

And no. I know nothing about the video game. LOL.

Thank you, and no problem.
There is a light switch in the room with the rabbit on the character's right when entering the door. It's small and white. Press it and then it gets easier from there. Elevator pw is "RAVEN". Use chess pieces on the console near the train. And when you get to this point the little girl is hiding in the restroom nearest the office. Use the power card key or whatever it is when you get to the room that needs a key. but know I need to know the second pw to get to to the "VAM" machine. Anybody this far yet?