Re: SciFi to SyFy

Sounds like a good time to do some Christmas shopping for yourself, huh Maximum?

Maximum Overdrive wrote:
The Creature wrote:
Maximum Overdrive wrote:

Yep! I'm in the mood to watch a real good horror movie tonight, but I don't know what!

I have that problem too. Sometimes it takes me forever to pick out one horror flick. LOL

I know and what sucks, is that I don't have any horror movies on DVD! I wish I did.

Wow.  That really sucks.  If you weren't 1000 miles away I'd let you borrow a dozen or so.

Last edited by azathoth (2009-12-21 18:22:51)

Maximum Overdrive wrote:
The Creature wrote:
Maximum Overdrive wrote:

Yep! I'm in the mood to watch a real good horror movie tonight, but I don't know what!

I have that problem too. Sometimes it takes me forever to pick out one horror flick. LOL

I know and what sucks, is that I don't have any horror movies on DVD! I wish I did.

Oh! That really does suck! You've got to start your collection once you've got some spare cash. It's an expensive hobbie, but it's definitely worth spending money on.

So how do you watch horror movies? By watching them on TV or renting them?

bottledtweaks wrote:

Sounds like a good time to do some Christmas shopping for yourself, huh Maximum?

Yeah I wish! I'm broke until after Christmas! lol

Oh i do understand that, right there with you bud.

azathoth wrote:
Maximum Overdrive wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Wow.  That really sucks.  If you weren't 1000 miles away I'd let you borrow a dozen or so.

Yeah that sucks! I wish I had friends that lived here, that I could go over and watch horror movie with and borrow from! But thanks!

The Creature wrote:
Maximum Overdrive wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Oh! That really does suck! You've got to start your collection once you've got some spare cash. It's an expensive hobbie, but it's definitely worth spending money on.

So how do you watch horror movies? By watching them on TV or renting them?

Yeah that's how! Or once in a blue moon, I can go over to a friends house and watch them over there! Plus I go to the theaters a lot and watch horror movies! Or I go on this website to watch all free movies, even movies that are out in the theaters right now!

Sales at Amazon are your friend, as are the bargain bins at Blockbuster and other stores.  Got a bunch of movies from Blockbuster when they had they 4 for $20 deals.   Dollar stores have the strangest movies, sometimes.

bottledtweaks wrote:

Yeah its hard to find a job right now! No one is hiring, especially teens that are still in school and under 18 years old! It sucks!

azathoth wrote:

Sales at Amazon are your friend, as are the bargain bins at Blockbuster and other stores.  Got a bunch of movies from Blockbuster when they had they 4 for $20 deals.   Dollar stores have the strangest movies, sometimes.

Yeah. After Christmas, I'll probably go to blockbuster and look there! Just so I can have some horror movies to watch! Its killing me to not have any!

Maximum Overdrive wrote:
bottledtweaks wrote:

Yeah its hard to find a job right now! No one is hiring, especially teens that are still in school and under 18 years old! It sucks!

Ooooh yea that would be difficult. Far as sales are concerned i don't know if you have Big Lots there but they are having a sale on quite a few good movies 4 for $10. Hell I picked up Critters 2, The Plague, Dogma and quite a few other good titles there. And yes Amazon is definitely your friend. Just a thought.

bottledtweaks wrote:
Maximum Overdrive wrote:
bottledtweaks wrote:

Ooooh yea that would be difficult. Far as sales are concerned i don't know if you have Big Lots there but they are having a sale on quite a few good movies 4 for $10. Hell I picked up Critters 2, The Plague, Dogma and quite a few other good titles there. And yes Amazon is definitely your friend. Just a thought.

Oh thanks! I have to remember that, because I do have a Big Lots down here where I'm at! Yeah I love the Critters movies, along with Jeepers Creepers!!!

azathoth wrote:
Maximum Overdrive wrote:

Recording "Dominion" from the SyFy channel right now!

Pretty good, though a bit slow at times.

I also recorded "Furnace" last night on SciFiDo.  Anyone see it?

It was ok i guess .. i see why they showed it with 100 feet...

I saw bis and pieces of it, didn't look that great and plus I was about to watch Ice Age....again

bottledtweaks wrote:

I saw bis and pieces of it, didn't look that great and plus I was about to watch Ice Age....again

You saw bis and pieces of "Furance" or "100 Feet"?

Maximum Overdrive wrote:
bottledtweaks wrote:

You saw bis and pieces of "Furance" or "100 Feet"?

It was the 100 Feet of Ice Aged Furnace.

Starring Hephesteus. (I have no idea if I spelled that correctly)