Topic: The Simpsons - 18 seasons, 400 episodes. Is it time to retire?

I have been a big Simpson fan since the 1st season, but its not that funny anymore. Is it time to retire The Simpsons? I think so after The Simpson Movie comes out. Or maybe 1 more final season.

Last edited by loneranger zombie (2007-05-20 07:35:03)

Re: The Simpsons - 18 seasons, 400 episodes. Is it time to retire?

Ya i agree with after the movie idea becaus ethey have been getting less funny even though Im a huge Simpsons fan. Its just been to long.

Now this is wat i heard a while back They will release the movie this summer and then have oen more final season and then coem back and make 2 more movies and then that would be the end for the simpsons. Now ive been a fan of the show since before i could walk I saw every single episode and I always loved it. I cant believe its on 400 now I remember the 200 episode...But im afriad lately the show has been gettign flakey but what r u gonna do i still lvoe it

Well what i head was that as soon as the movie comes out, that will be the end of The Simpsons. No more new episodes. But the sound of it, they're not done making new episodes. Oh well. I still love watching them and still love watching the replays. I have seen every Simpsons episodes.

I love watchign The Simpsons, they have had a few misses like everyone else but there is something timeless about them and as crazy as the world we live in....its rip for parady.

i stopped watching simpsons years ago.. i oved the show but for some reason i just sort of fell out of interest.

One of my alltime favorite episodes is the hockey episode where Lisa is the Goalie and Bart is a forward.

I missed the first  20 mins of the 400th episode that sucks but i watched the next one it wasnt that great but it was still pretty good it was a good season closing

Im pretty bummed i missed both episodes. Ended up snoozing cause im so tired from study for finals. But hell i graduate so i want to study. big_smile

oh both episodes were hilarious as hell. it's a real shame that you missed them both.

Meh wrote:

i stopped watching simpsons years ago.. i oved the show but for some reason i just sort of fell out of interest.

Thats exactly the same as me

yeah The Simpsons were only good back in the 90's and that was it. Yeah they are still funny as hell. But they lost some of that passaze.

new one are not that good but there still the best think on tv
what can they put  on after 20 years Simpsons ?
The only thing i can think of is New Friends ep smile

Oh hell no. I'm glad Friends is over with. I say more South Park episodes. Better yet 20 yrs. of South Park. Now right there i would really enjoy so damn much.

I say give Family Guy the time slot.. I have always been a much bigger fan of Family Guy than I ever was for the Simpsons.. I liked them for a very short while way back in the early 90s when they really reached there pinnacle in my opinion..