Topic: Trailer for FROZEN is Now Online!

The trailer for Adam Green's upcoming film, Frozen is now online... and I have to say that it looks reeeeeeealy good.  Kind of reminds me of Open Water (which I loved), so I can't wait to check this out when it hits the theaters on Feb 5th....

Read More : Trailer for FROZEN is Now Online!

Re: Trailer for FROZEN is Now Online!

oooookay, 3 people get stuck on a ski lift.

first off i like the concept

second, the cinematography looks good

third, why the HELL wouldn't a patrol worth their salt double check to make sure no one was left behind in the first place???

sorry, but it's a bit unbelievable for me.

aceofspades70 wrote:

third, why the HELL wouldn't a patrol worth their salt double check to make sure no one was left behind in the first place???

Agreed. Obviously made by people who don't live near a ski hill. Looks well made, but cheesy.

aceofspades70 wrote:

I too agree. The premise is interesting and the cinematography looks beautiful but cannot ignore that gaping plothole. I'll probably go into this just for the ride without trying to focus on that one point because aside from that flaw, I am very interested in this film and what it can offer. big_smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-12-22 11:01:48)

Looks great. Can't wait to see it.

HA HA HA... looks like a interesting prefeature before getting to the real horror stuff.  I'll probably watch it on one of the cable movie channels.  The fozen hand peeling off the bar at the end there was cool though.

Last edited by skidog (2009-12-22 15:33:50)

That looks awesome! So I'm guessing this will get  a small theatre release because of it not being a remake?

Looks Great!