Topic: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

So the Holidays are almost upon us and I think its only fitting that we dump an assload of free dvds on you all. As you all know my father passed away this year and I dropped the ball on a few contests and some of you will be getting emails so I...

Read More : Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

i would love to enter but when i clicked on the link to send my info i clicked on send and it wouldn't send the info through so if there's another way to send you my info i would appreciate it

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

daxter wrote:

i would love to enter but when i clicked on the link to send my info i clicked on send and it wouldn't send the info through so if there's another way to send you my info i would appreciate it

Try sending an email using your Yahoo or Hotmail account by sending it to Scoops..... on the site. It works for me wink

BTW, I'm in! big_smile

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

I'll pass.  I own the UK I Sell the Dead DVD and I did not like it very much.  Very dull and uneventful

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Googopqp wrote:
daxter wrote:

i would love to enter but when i clicked on the link to send my info i clicked on send and it wouldn't send the info through so if there's another way to send you my info i would appreciate it

Try sending an email using your Yahoo or Hotmail account by sending it to Scoops..... on the site. It works for me wink

BTW, I'm in! big_smile

thanks that worked i too am in

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Just put my email in! Always fun to get into the mix smile

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

i just sent my email.. I love this movie ..hope I win !!  cool

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

count me in. my email is sent wink

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Very cool, sent, thank you

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Since I have gained two gifts courtesy of this fabulous site I will sit this one out and let others have the goodies this time. Nice freebie, as always this site delivers cool

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-12-14 02:05:06)

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Mail ... you've got it.

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Can't Wait To See This! tongue

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

I don't put much stock in Larry Fessenden (he's dropped the ball everytime he's attached to something as Producer and Director) but after reading the reviews of this film, I'm sorry I skipped its screening at FANTASIA.

Hope it holds up wink

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Just fired off an e-mail
Hope I'm not to late smile

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Yes, yes you are too late.


























Probably not but I thought it might make you cry if I said it was big_smile

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Yes, yes you are too late.


























Probably not but I thought it might make you cry if I said it was big_smile

Macho there is only one way you could make me cry, it's when you tell me you have a headache lol lol lol

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

lol Now I am scared again hmmlol

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Maybe I should enter, I could use a new beer coaster.

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

And at the very least you'll reduce Morguey's chances of winning, which is a major bonus big_smile

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

Email has been sent. I'm in!

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

And at the very least you'll reduce Morguey's chances of winning, which is a major bonus big_smile

Bite my white canadian ass tongue lol

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

wooo, am I too late? lol

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

morguex wrote:
<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

And at the very least you'll reduce Morguey's chances of winning, which is a major bonus big_smile

Bite my white canadian ass tongue lol

Canadians are kinda strange...

http://suup.com/pic/catfight-3.jpg

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

I don't know if I'm too late or if this is even open to UK members but I have entered anyway.  There might be a Christmas miracle!  big_smile

Re: Holiday Freebies: Free I Sell the Dead DVDS

I bedlieve it is open to UK folks, but I think that you are a bit late on this one.

Good luck for the next one!