Topic: Celebrities you've met

This has probably been posted somewhere before, but a search came up with nothing.  Sorry if my search skills suck.

This can be anything from horror, film, theater, politics, sports, or whatever.  Just known people you've met.

Of course you all know I met The Bruce. (with pics if I can ever find them!)
Sean Hannity (political guy) at a book signing.
Joe Paterno (Penn State's football coach.  Almost ran him over while running to class)
The guy who played the Phantom (of the Opera) on Broadway.  Forget his name.
The guy who played Jean Valjean in Les Mis on Broadway.  Yup, forgot his name, too.
Charles Band at a convention when Full Moon was a big company.  Weird dude.
Many Disney character hugs (down in Disneyland!  lol  )
A couple of lesser known authors with autographed books (Peter King, Anthony Gargano, etc.)
The Philly Phanantic whacked me on the head once.

Just interested to see who you zombies have chomped on.  big_smile

Re: Celebrities you've met

Bewfore, I fall asleep I wanted to bump tghis up.

I apologixe for ast nights posty fest, I was rely bored dnd I do want to her if you met anyone cooll.

My bad.  I blame hehe monkeyss !! 

Goodnights.

Lovve yall

Garrison Kiellor.

Dave Vincent from Morbid Angel.

The Undertaker (got his autograph at an airport)
I used to live next to Viggo Mortenson in Idaho. He seemed like a cool guy, but I never really got to meet him. He gave me a wave once in a while when he was in his car driving by, but never got to shake his hand or anything.

Shannon Lark (the Perfect Scream Queen)

Where to start......(I go to Horror & Star Trek Conventions)

Sid Haig
Bill Moseley
Andrew "Leatherface" Bryanawski
Stu Charno (Friday the 13th Part 2, Once Bitten, etc)
All of the Orginial Star Trek Cast
Ben Chapman (The original Creature from the Black Lagoon)
Tony Todd (Candyman)
Brent Spiner (Data from Star Trek:NG)
Tom Savini
David Arquette
Joe Bob Briggs

There's just a few.  Too many to mention. smile
(BTW, I have most of the pictures with them on my myspace. I'm Sherri576 if you want to see)

I've met Gina Carano
http://draakonikutsikas.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/gina.jpg

and I met "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka years and years ago
http://www.personal.psu.edu/staff/b/c/bcs5/Snuka2.gif

Last edited by hackblowfist666 (2009-12-26 17:51:44)

Kane Hodder big_smile Very nice guy

Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne from the Indianapolis Colts. Iknow Reggie's Aunt and we got to go to the game and sit in EXCELLENT seats and meet all the players , but these two guys went above and beyond to welcome us and spend time with us... ( I am a Steeler fan--but let me tell you-- I loves me a football player -- I was in heaven !!  )

recently I met Scott Weiland from the Stone Temple Pilots  at a bar after the concert  they had in town..

I've met others but these are my favorites

The refined number of celebrities I have met: None. Our town sucks enough but we never get anyone famous here. We get Z list celebrities but nobody who is actually properly famous, woe is this town. neutral

MistressOf Horror wrote:

Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne from the Indianapolis Colts. Iknow Reggie's Aunt and we got to go to the game and sit in EXCELLENT seats and meet all the players , but these two guys went above and beyond to welcome us and spend time with us... ( I am a Steeler fan--but let me tell you-- I loves me a football player -- I was in heaven !!  )

recently I met Scott Weiland from the Stone Temple Pilots  at a bar after the concert  they had in town..

I've met others but these are my favorites

OMG!  I would have died if I met Scott Weiland!  I;ve seen him in concert twice and he is soooooo sexy to me.  You're so lucky!

I've met a few football players too.  My mom cut's Troy Aikman's mom's (Charlene) hair and she did the wedding party for his wedding.  Also, Jerry Jones is kind of an ass.  The only one that is super nice is Drew Pearson and Roger Stauback. lol

I am a celebrity  lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:

Summer Glau
Lena Headey
Thomas Dekker

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Summer Glau

Damn, she is one gal I'd love to meet.

i've met a couple UFC fighters their all real nice i even got pictures with some of thhem

No less than 20 WWE Wrestlers
Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P.)
Stephen Lynch
So many more but my mind isn't working today

Met the Damned and had a pint with Captain Sensible smile

I met Pamela123, does that count?  lol lol

Last edited by morguex (2009-12-23 17:02:18)

Depends how you met, where, why. I don't want to ask... too scared about the answers. lol

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Depends how you met, where, why. I don't want to ask... too scared about the answers. lol

http://mixxingbowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/baby-z-screaming.jpg

Last edited by hellrat (2009-12-23 17:06:25)

Over my years, not so many, but I always had a good time.

Baker Skateboards team (got drunk with them on the bus afterwards.  Pays to be friends with the guy who threw the thing together)
Viggo Mortensen (I use to work at the Borders in Watertown, NY where he is from.  He came in around Christmas time and got the crew drinks from the cafe.  He was litterally standing right behind me in line.  I told him that I loved his preformance in TCM 3)
Jared Leto (the dude called me out for wearing a Joy Division shirt and we talked about shitty movies for a bit.  Good time)
Kane Hodder (Very funny guy,  Joked with us for some time)

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

No less than 20 WWE Wrestlers
Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P.)
Stephen Lynch
So many more but my mind isn't working today

Did you happen to meet Edge?? I adore Edge.

MacheteMassacre I am SO SO jealous of you!! Jared Leto is amazing! He's so gorgeous.

I'm like you BTK,  I never met any. Only Big Brother and Australian Idol guys.

^^ It is nice to know I am not the only one lagging behind. But it sucks doesn't it hun? hmm

I remember being annoyed as hell one time. I was on the bus reading the newspaper and there was this announcement that someone was visiting our town, but it was the last day of them and everybody had booked time to see them so I couldn't. I was so SO!! bummed because it was none other than

Amber Benson (who played Tara in Buffy), I was so so annoyed!! Still saddens me that I missed her as I love the woman to bits. Grrrr. sad

I love Amber as well! That must of sucked so much!

One day I will go to LA to see if I can meet any stars. I really want to meet Paris Hilton, she's my favourite.