Topic: The Dream Thread

I thought it would be cool to have a thread where everyone could post their dreams. Dreams are interesting as Hell so this should be a good topic.
Share any nightmares or dreams you like. Just don't share your wet ones. lol:lol:

You're all free to dream ramble! big_smile

Re: The Dream Thread

All I have is wet ones Creature....so I guess I can't help you lol:lol::lol::lol:

does sticky count as wet?

Noooooo!! That's something entirely different! Go right ahead and share!! tongue

lol well, I actually have two (one recent and one from a few years ago) that are awesome, in my opinion anyway...I'll share them later, when I'm feeling a little better

lol I was joking but feel free to share anyways I guess. LOL.

OMG....:lol::lol::lol::cool:

the two I actually have aren't sticky lol they're abnormal, everynight dreams

lol:lol::lol:

My dreams are always vivid and f'd up.  I dream in color, remember most of them, can feel pain/touch, and once did that falling off a cliff thing and pulled a Matrix bouce-up.  I have you standard school dreams (late for class, work not done, not ready for exam, etc.), the hooking up with girls you never did in high school or college but wanted to, a lot of stuff that involves ghosts and or demons haunting my house or college campus that I have to fight, one where I'm a knight (armor and sword type) defending a castle against demons and Nazis (?), some where my old college apartment in now 4 stories tall and about 3 blocks wide and we have to fix it before a big party (sometimes we also have to scare out ghosts), once had a dream after playing Lego Star Wars and falling asleep to NCIS that I was on the team and we had to figure out the mystery in a Lego house.

Those are some off the top of my head.

[edit- I forgot about the one where my family and best friend were walking around Penn State's campus and saw the "infamous green-stripped red kangaroo-koala."  He was reddish with green horizontal stripes.  My dad and friend cornered him and picked him up by his hands, so he was hanging between them.  He went all Stitch by barking and rowring.  They put him down and he ran about 10 feet away.  We started to walk away and he ran back and jumped on my dad and held on like a baby, and licked his nose.  We took him home.]

Last edited by azathoth (2009-12-24 00:59:35)

i had  a dream where i was shredded to pieces in a helicopter accident and no one missed me or cared sad

That's a sucky bad dream pR1m3vil. But be glad it's not true though because if you were to go missing we would all miss you here on HM.CA.

Some cool dreams azathoth. Wish I had dreams like those. Mine always suck. LOL.

pR1m3vil wrote:

i had  a dream where i was shredded to pieces in a helicopter accident and no one missed me or cared sad

And we still don't care..... lol:lol::lol::lol::D

Alrighty...here's one dream I had recently.
I was rummaging through some old abandoned house, going through the rooms looking for random things. Everything was dirty and falling apart, and there was old stuff everywhere. I'm not sure what exactly I was looking for, but I don't think I ever found it. Next, I found myself out in the yard, leaning against a fence. On the other side of the fence was a bull, and it charge the fence. I ran away, and the bull broke through the fence and chased after me. So, naturally, I ran into a cave, and the bull couldn't get to me.
And then I woke up.

helrzr1964 wrote:
pR1m3vil wrote:

sad

i had a dream where i was fighting a bunch of mutants with blunt objects lol

I dreamt it was summer and my freinds and I were camping in a semi public campground and there wasa  really nice river for swimming and fishing. Grassy areas and hills this place had it all, really relaxing and nice...until this godzilla looking creature came up over this hill. It was huge, it didn't notice us so we high tailed it down toward the river. Just when I thought it was kewl, these two huge ( even bigger than the first creature) metallic robot things come crashing over the hill, so we all jump into the river and swim across. Last thing  I remember are the two robot things and the godzilla thing fighting.

This is an old dream from a past thread but it's my favourite dream/ nightmare so thought I would share it again big_smile

Meh was playing this strange muscular guy who was head of the group, I remember really hating that he was leader. Survivors included ragXdoll, Constantce, Maven, Gardenofstone10, morguex, Deadhorse13, Vamp_Slayer, Macho, Suspiria, Azathoth and Godzilla_Rules.

We were trapped in a post apocalyptic world filled with zombies, werewolves and general crazies and trying to fight our way through.

Litter paved the ground as is usual. Me and Rag get trapped by a zombie that appears from a dark corner, I don't know how the hell but deadhorse throws a playing card super fast and take his head off. We get covered in blood.

Yes there were a few lesbian moments but that's neither here nor there. tongue

Halfway through fighting Gardenofstone gets turned into a werewolf and is killed by morguex who plays this karate fighting champion.

In the dream also Maven is a super clad chick. Wearing leathers all over she fights in the style of buffy and takes out 5 zombies at once. Suspiria was a damn cop and kept shooting them in the eye and everytime he did he'd hold the gun up, blow away the smoke and say "That's how you do it kids!"  Don't ask me!

Macho and Azathoth keep trying to start fights saying we need to hide which is when Godzilla sucker punches them in the gut. We get through one town down a person to find another city in ruins. The fights resume again! and then some strange dude called Muggins appears and says that we need to sacrifice someone to save the world.

I keep arguing we can't when Suspiria steps in and shoots Muggins but he doesn't die. Turns out he started the war and he intends taking us out. Some of the group run and die in the pursuit but Meh, deadhorse, ragxdoll, godzilla, suspiria, maven, morguex and me stay and fight. We defeat him eventually and this is the thing in the dream that confused the hell out of me!

We get beamed aboard a spaceship filled with a million different women, all dressed in bikini tops and short skirts. They say they will make all our dreams come true and that's when the dream ended.

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-12-24 17:56:08)

Most Awsome Dream Ever BTK !!!!  big_smile

Last edited by Sickaning Ghoul (2009-12-24 18:37:47)

helrzr1964 wrote:
pR1m3vil wrote:

Wow...that's not too polite.

lol Awesome dream BTK!

My dreams always suck because they don't make any sense at all. The settings always change and people always change. It's odd that things that are extremely weird are normal in dreams.

Sickaning Ghoul wrote:

Most Awsome Dream Ever BTK !!!!  big_smile

lol Thanks SG wink I quite liked it too lol. I tend to have some really odd dreams LOL, I blame books. And thank you Creature hun wink.

I think the worst dream I had was two separate ones:

The first dream my brother turned into a werewolf and went on a rampage killing all the family, that was fun... not.

The second dream to freak me out was this:

Me and a friend had moved in to a house, soon thereafter this disheveled older guy moved across from us. He use to come out of the house with boxes that he loaded into his truck. We always wondered what was going on... one day we decide to sneak around his house to try and find out.

After some poking and prodding, I feel a needle in my neck and I collapse. I wake up some time later and I am stuffed into the box, I'm scared and I know we are travelling, I can also hear my friend calling and crying. Eventually the car stops and he opens the box slightly and injects me again, again I collapse.

I wake up some time later on an operating table. My legs and arms are cuffed so I cannot move, the man is wearing a white lab coat. He gives me a wry smile and opens the boxes all around the room. My eyes turn agog as he brings out alive women that he has experimented on, they are contorted into weird shapes and angles and are trapped. They cannot move nor walk. He smiles at me.. takes the knife and presses it to my stomach... And that's when the dream ended.

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-12-24 18:50:53)

Freaky dreams BTK. I hate nightmares, but sometimes they can be good for you. They can give you some pretty cool ideas for writing and such.

Kind of why I love them. Yes they are creepy lol but they have fuelled a lot of my stories I have written, I think without my nightmares I would not have half the stories I've written so they do provide a fantastic purpose big_smile

Awesome thread by the way Creature darl' wink