Re: The Dream Thread

Thanks BTK! big_smile

You're welcome hun. I contemplated this idea myself but glad you did the thread hun as you bring your own mark to it. smile

So what are your guys' favorite kind of dreams? Nightmares, action, fantasy, weird, etc, ?

I know I have dreams, but cannot seem to remember them!!!!

^^^Yea that happens to me alot too. Sucks.

My dreams never have storylines and usually skip around all over tha place going weird places doing weird things....its like a big pot of whatever!!!!! yikescool

thedeadshallrule wrote:

... Last thing  I remember are the two robot things and the godzilla thing fighting.

We're you in my backyard again?  big_smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Macho and Azathoth keep trying to start fights saying we need to hide which is when Godzilla sucker punches them in the gut. ....

Ah, hell no!  I can see me and <Macho> fighting, but running away?  Monkeys and FreakBoy don't run, we drink massive amounts of beer and eat pork rinds!  lol

Cool dream though.

helrzr1964 wrote:

My dreams never have storylines and usually skip around all over tha place going weird places doing weird things....its like a big pot of whatever!!!!! yikescool

Exactly what my dreams are like! I almost hate it.

As I mentioned before, most of my dreams are weird.  I love 'em, except the school ones, 'cause I always wake up feeling like I screwed up.  I don't mind any scary dreams, since they are usually better than any movie.

Still pissed about the running away thing.

The Creature wrote:
helrzr1964 wrote:
pR1m3vil wrote:

i had  a dream where i was shredded to pieces in a helicopter accident and no one missed me or cared sad

And we still don't care..... lol:lol::lol::lol::D

Wow...that's not too polite.

Don't be silly man....of course I care pR1m3vil cool

Last edited by helrzr1964 (2009-12-24 21:59:34)

I actually started a thread with this topic some time in the past but i had this aweful dream about work the other night but i am too tired at the moment to type it out lol

^^ Surprosed you haven't had a dream about whacking Tokyo!   big_smile

helrzr1964 wrote:
The Creature wrote:
helrzr1964 wrote:

And we still don't care..... lol:lol::lol::lol::D

Wow...that's not too polite.

Don't be silly man....of course I care pR1m3vil cool

Oh you were joking! Okay. For some reason I thought you weren't. smile

I had a rather interesting dream last night. The first half was kinda boring. In fact, it started out similar to the other one I mentioned, with me and a whole bunch of other people, like dad, one of his sisters, and a former classmate of mine, all tearing apart the inside of an old house. Towards the end of the dream, I followed dad out into a back room, where mom was sitting on a couch. Dad left, but I stayed, and noticed that mom was holding a newspaper. On the newspaper was a picture of a boy with his arm outstretched to the side. As I looked at the arm, it became more like a real arm coming out of the newspaper (while the rest of the kid stayed as a picture), but it was more than just an arm. The skin had almost all fallen off, and what was left was just bone, blood, and some skin left draped over it. I remember touching some of the skin, and having it peel back, and I vividly remember the feel of the bones of each of the fingers. Then, mom brought the newspaper up higher, closer to her face, and I saw the bony arm and hand get even more drenched in blood and soak through the newspaper, and it left a spot of blood on mom's shirt. Aaannnddd...then I woke up.

Before I woke up, though, I had a chance to read a bit of the newspaper article that accompanied the picture. Apparently, the reason why this kid's skin had all fallen off was that he had gotten a medical chip implant, and it had malfunctioned and got super-hot and burned his arm so bad that it had done all of this to him.

I see another short story in the making... cool

Creepy-ass dream Chrizzy! See now, your dreams give meaning to why something happens. like "medical chip implant, and it had malfunctioned and got super-hot and burned his arm". Your dreams explain why something horribly weird happens. My dreams, like Helrzr described his, are just a big pot of whatever! Wish mine were more like yours, so I could come up with some cool ideas.

i had another dream in which i was in a nuclear wasteland and my partner was a deformed guy and we fought giant insects,mutants,zombies and other things i went to a bar in a town and held up the place...i think i shot a hooker too big_smile

This one wasn't scary, just out there sci-fi.  I was a new hire at a super-advanced and ultra secret company.  First day in I find out security is beyond off the wall.  Huge cirulcar rotunda to move around.  No elevatros, only steps or escalators between each floor.  Yeah, floor by floor (except for the escalors that went from 7 to 9).  You had to use your key card to access the either, then show & swipe your card to the guard when you got to the new floor, then swipe it again to get into the main area.  For every damn floor!  Except the 8th floor, where for some damnable reason they had a horizontal chute that shot you to the other side of the atrium to continue going up/down.  Only problem, you had to lay down flat or whack your head on the 7-to-9 escalors.

I worked on the 12th floor, and I managed to bumble on almost every floor, walked into random meetings, saw some robots.  Then I wanted a smoke break, so I had to do the same dang thing all the way down.  When I finally get outside, the building explodes or gunshots ring out or something; gets hazy since I woke up then.

More fun than it sounds 'cause of all the weird sci-fi stuff all around.  But what was up with the security horizontal slide?!

I can't remember my dreams most of the times. But when I do, they are pretty random. Sci-fi and nightmares I believe are most of them. And they are always funny.

LOL Az your dreams are detailed!!

Scary nightmare last night. A guy with a knife followed me up to my house on the way home from work. So I ran through my gate and into the backyard and my dog is there. My dog is growling at the guy and I was saying "if you come any closer my dog will get you" but he pulled out a gun and I tried to hug my dog and cover him so the guy wouldn't shoot.

Then he came into the yard and cut my head with the knife and it hurt LOL.

Baby_Firefly wrote:

LOL Az your dreams are detailed!!
Then he came into the yard and cut my head with the knife and it hurt LOL.

I've always been blessed (in my eyes) to have fun/funky/wacky dreams.  Sorry about your head, you were always a 'cut above'.  lol

helrzr1964 wrote:

You know what? ... I have a lot of those, too. But maybe that's why I'm LIVING the dream.

lolcool ... I kid.

Um yea, I had a dream two nights a go an intruder came into my bedroom and shot me square in the head. Then I woke up. Of course, I'm scared as fuck so I stay up and wait in fear that I've seen my fate.

Scary and interesting dreams people. Glad I made this thread. smile

I can tell you guys any of my dreams because none of them really stand out. They're just random images and stuff.

Chrizzy wrote:

Before I woke up, though, I had a chance to read a bit of the newspaper article that accompanied the picture. Apparently, the reason why this kid's skin had all fallen off was that he had gotten a medical chip implant, and it had malfunctioned and got super-hot and burned his arm so bad that it had done all of this to him.

I see another short story in the making... cool

Seriously.

azathoth wrote:

This one wasn't scary, just out there sci-fi.  I was a new hire at a super-advanced and ultra secret company.  First day in I find out security is beyond off the wall.  Huge cirulcar rotunda to move around.  No elevatros, only steps or escalators between each floor.  Yeah, floor by floor (except for the escalors that went from 7 to 9).  You had to use your key card to access the either, then show & swipe your card to the guard when you got to the new floor, then swipe it again to get into the main area.  For every damn floor!  Except the 8th floor, where for some damnable reason they had a horizontal chute that shot you to the other side of the atrium to continue going up/down.  Only problem, you had to lay down flat or whack your head on the 7-to-9 escalors.

I worked on the 12th floor, and I managed to bumble on almost every floor, walked into random meetings, saw some robots.  Then I wanted a smoke break, so I had to do the same dang thing all the way down.  When I finally get outside, the building explodes or gunshots ring out or something; gets hazy since I woke up then.

More fun than it sounds 'cause of all the weird sci-fi stuff all around.  But what was up with the security horizontal slide?!

That dream makes my head crazy.