26

Re: Best Love songs?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
RIP wrote:
The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I dedicate the song Love Hurts by Nazareth to you Ripper.

How about the song from the Wedding Singer- Love Stinks!:lol:

I used to think that.  Now I am all mushy again. Sorry.  But I will still take shots with you on the weekend.

Ah, ya'll go get a room lol.....starting to sound like Drac and Sf from Reelhorror, lol.:lol:

I'm quitting the liquor for at least this weekend I won't be drinking any of it cause it's Mother's Day weekend but I probably will have a few beers tomorrow night.:P

Re: Best Love songs?

No drinking this weekend? You are starting to scare me Ripper. You still have to count down my shots though.

28

Re: Best Love songs?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

No drinking this weekend? You are starting to scare me Ripper. You still have to count down my shots though.

Beer, but no liquor til May 26 UFC Liddel fight!!!:D

Re: Best Love songs?

OMG! speechless...

30

Re: Best Love songs?

The Ramones - the KKK took my baby away:lol:

Re: Best Love songs?

Die My Bride - Murderdolls

Re: Best Love songs?

MindFuk wrote:

Die My Bride - Murderdolls

thats a great song, i love the Murderdolls.

33

Re: Best Love songs?

The Doors - Alabama Song....not a true love song in ya'lls sense but his love for whiskey, lol.:lol:

Re: Best Love songs?

Angie - Rolling Stones

Cracking song about breaking up, but sounds like a love song every time I play it.

Re: Best Love songs?

Wild Horses - Rolling Stones

Another cracker, and a bona fide love song, dedicated to Marianne Faithful

36

Re: Best Love songs?

Depeche Mode - Somebody

Re: Best Love songs?

You're My Best Friend - Queen

Re: Best Love songs?

Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira

Re: Best Love songs?

RIP wrote:
The Epitome of Fear wrote:

No drinking this weekend? You are starting to scare me Ripper. You still have to count down my shots though.

Beer, but no liquor til May 26 UFC Liddel fight!!!:D

Oh you mean the night Liddell loses his belt and you lose a DVD? big_smile

Re: Best Love songs?

My favorite love song is Your Man by Josh Turner...yeah i love country.

41

Re: Best Love songs?

This is not really "a love song" but more of I miss you song for me.....Amy Martin was my best friend as far as girls go and she was like a sister to me and beautiful.....I mean every guy wanted to go out with her but she was killed in a car back in 1998 and I was the last one to see her alive that night so it hits me hard......


Anyway....this is dedicated to you Amy in Heaven.......


Gone Away by the Offspring

Last edited by RIP (2007-05-19 08:47:55)

Re: Best Love songs?

RIP wrote:

This is not really "a love song" but more of I miss you song for me.....Amy Martin was my best friend as far as girls go and she was like a sister to me and beautiful.....I mean every guy wanted to go out with her but she was killed in a car back in 1998 and I was the last one to see her alive that night so it hits me hard......


Anyway....this is dedicated to you Amy in Heaven.......


Gone Away by the Offspring

I am real sorry for your lose Ripper.  That is an awesome song.

Last edited by The Epitome of Fear (2007-05-19 09:42:16)

Re: Best Love songs?

"million bucks" by All
"at my most beautiful" by REM

44

Re: Best Love songs?

Not Easy being me by All

Re: Best Love songs?

Walk The Line     Johnny Cash

46

Re: Best Love songs?

I'm too Sexy by Right Said Fred:lol:

Re: Best Love songs?

RIP wrote:

I'm too Sexy by Right Said Fred:lol:

lol

48

Re: Best Love songs?

Touch me- The doors

Re: Best Love songs?

RIP wrote:

Touch me- The doors

that is a great song

50

Re: Best Love songs?

Stick Around - Julian Lennon