Topic: FEARNET

Okay, switched to comcast on Monday and its says I now get Fearnet.  Unfortuantly I haven't found a single channel that says FEAR or something like that nor on the FREE movie menu do I get horror. 

Can folks help me?  Is it like HBO or an OnDemand thing?

Re: FEARNET

hey i was just looking this up for you and i came across something about that will be offering scary movies and other horror programing on demand. Not sure if this helps because it still kind of confuses me. heres the link to what i read up on it. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/colu … i-news-col

You probably found it by now, just saw this thread.  If you didn't, I recently got Comcast digital and now get Fearnet.  Go to the On Demand screen into Free Movies and I think on the next menu you'll see Fearnet.  I think it's on channel 160 here.

I don't have Comcast at all. I have DirecTV satellite and don't get this channel at all b/c of it but i do get the channel ChillerTV which i still highly enjoy. All the old TV shows that they show including Freddy's Revenge and Tales From The Crypt. Along with all the movies that they show too. I'm still happy as hell that they added this channel to DirecTV. Atleast it's a little something for all horror fans.

Chiller is great.  I love the Friday 13th series too and Monsters.  There was an awesome TFTC last night with Cristopher Reeves and Meatloaf.

Hmmmmm i didn't know that. i was watching something else. I wish i would of seen it.