Re: House of Pain Poster

House of Pain wrote:

we've got like 500 more pics.... as soon as i get a chance i'll start to put more up... but i'm in a rush to cut it now smile

bar?  That is in an arcade... and that is the reward/ticket counter....

Glad you guys are liking the pics.

Oh sorry about that. To me a looked a little like a bar. My bad. No matter what this movie is going to kick one major ass. Definitely keep up the good work and keep us posted on where you guys are at in production wise with the beautiful pics that you have greatly presented us with. big_smile

Yes, we'll put out a trailer..... i've got 3 of 7 major scenes rough cut and hope to have the rest roughed out over the weekend.  Next weekend we'll be working on the audio, then the following weekend cc.

I'll be putting together a trailer within the next few weeks once i hand off the edit to the next person in line.

We're going back to pick up one last scene which we feel will help fill the gore quota smile

Wow.....looks like lots of hard work and fun:)
Thanks for the exciting stills, this was filmed in Niagara Falls Canada?
I really am looking forward to feasting the eyeballs on this one!!!!

yes, it was filmed on the Canadian side of the falls..... i don't think i've actually been to the other side of the falls.....

It's so much work, but its something that is so much fun at the same time... minus seeing the raw footage for the first time and realizing it needs a lot of polishing, lol

And that's where the director comes in.  Good luck.  smile

seeing as i'm the editor(temporarily) director and producer...  i can't argue with anyone, lol

You can always blame your dog! wink

true... i do hate that dog!

Just wanted to give a quick little update.... i've been busy the last month editing HOP and am pleased to say its just about done, just some Color correction, titles, and audio to be cleaned up.

I'm working on a trailer now and should have that in the next week or so.  I'll also be updating the site with some of the 6 hours of behind the scenes footage we have. 

So it won't be too much longer before we show you the House of Pain!

Mike

Awsome Mike we are looking forward to it.

i'm looking forward to working on the feature at the end of this year..... the short isn't enough to really show what it is and where it all started..... the feature will actually go back to the beginning as this short is more of a part 2, already in the middle of things.