Topic: Rob Zombie - "Living Dead Girl" New Video

Here is my personal music video using one of my favorite Rob Zombie songs with footage from the May 11 Zombie walk.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM2JtIjqV40[/youtube]

Re: Rob Zombie - "Living Dead Girl" New Video

excellent!!! thanks

I liked it, looks like everyone was having a good time there.

Thanks for watching. Yeah, it was fun. I will have the whole thing on my show in a couple of weeks.

Great song.  Great video.  Thanks again for sharing.  smile

That was really frigin kool..aswome song and video wink

Thank you guys!

That looked so cool, I love that song.  Where is this at and is it an annual thing?  Looks like fun.

I Love It!!! That's Also My Favorite Song. I Wish You Were Here In Seattle So I Can Be Part Of The Dead Crowd Lol!!!

Tina12312 wrote:

That looked so cool, I love that song.  Where is this at and is it an annual thing?  Looks like fun.

This was actually the first one organized by Vance, but we have many through out the summer. Go to ZombieWalk.com and maybe there is one happening close to you.

Deadgirl wrote:

I Love It!!! That's Also My Favorite Song. I Wish You Were Here In Seattle So I Can Be Part Of The Dead Crowd Lol!!!

Thanks! If they have a walk maybe I can make it. big_smile

Thanks for the information DS.  There are a few nearby, just might check it out.  I'd love to go on the one in Pittsburgh if it weren't so far away, that would be cool.

Dark_Spider wrote:
Deadgirl wrote:

I checked out your site and seen that you can you crew came to Seattle in 2005. Darn missed it! My email is Kissaya@gmail.com if you can notify me in any time that you will be here in Seattle,WA. Thanks!!!!

Deadgirl wrote:
Dark_Spider wrote:
Deadgirl wrote:

I checked out your site and seen that you can you crew came to Seattle in 2005. Darn missed it! My email is Kissaya@gmail.com if you can notify me in any time that you will be here in Seattle,WA. Thanks!!!!

I will, thanks!