Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

It's ok Helly-some hun wink you're one of the few that keeps me on a even keel. You, my other half, Morguey... among others are keeping me going at the moment. Plus listening to some tunes I love makes me a little calmer smile

Music I find is always good for the soul BTK.....Whenever I feel down and out music has always brought me back to life....it's a feel good thing,can't explain it but it works cool

LOL....still exhausted.  I need to sleep

helrzr1964 wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

It's ok Helly-some hun wink you're one of the few that keeps me on a even keel. You, my other half, Morguey... among others are keeping me going at the moment. Plus listening to some tunes I love makes me a little calmer smile

Music I find is always good for the soul BTK.....Whenever I feel down and out music has always brought me back to life....it's a feel good thing,can't explain it but it works cool

Well, like they say, Music hath charms to sooth the savage beast. And, yeah, it's actually "breast," I just don't feel like getting turned on by a simple word this late at night.
I've always used music to calm down and make the problems of the world go away. There's something about the rhythm and the sense of order and flow that makes the chaos of life just sorta go away when you let yourself really get lost in it.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

LOL....still exhausted.  I need to sleep

Whats wrong with you man!! get your ass in bed and sleep for christ sakes!!!!! cool

Last edited by helrzr1964 (2010-01-03 23:13:55)

Chrizzy wrote:
helrzr1964 wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Well, like they say, Music hath charms to sooth the savage beast. And, yeah, it's actually "breast," I just don't feel like getting turned on by a simple word this late at night.
I've always used music to calm down and make the problems of the world go away. There's something about the rhythm and the sense of order and flow that makes the chaos of life just sorta go away when you let yourself really get lost in it.

Ya' you hit the hammer on the nail.....well said Chrizzy cool

I was angry for a bit this morning because I smashed my head into a wall....but now I feel tired and calm. LOL

^ concussions will do that wink

i've got my serious head on, i'm at work:D and BTK give me the names of people who upset you...... why i'll tear them limb from limb....... they wouldn't like me when i'm angry i go all funny and i start bulging:P;)

I am feeling a bit Nervous today.......going back to school at my age. Going to feel like a father to most of the students yikes:o:P:cool:
I have decided to major in business at our community college and start on Wed. cool

YEAH BABY you go helrzr!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling human again lol

thedeadshallrule wrote:

YEAH BABY you go helrzr!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling human again lol

Thanks for the encouragement good look'in, you made my day winkcool
Peace TDSR
I wonder if an older bear like me can still be a chick magnet at school lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::P:cool:

Last edited by helrzr1964 (2010-01-04 17:54:04)

I feel STUFFED like a potato.....gorged myself this afternoon tonguecool

Excited.
I accepted the new job today and give my two weeks at my current job tomorrow though I will miss the people I work with and the job.

helrzr1964 wrote:

I am feeling a bit Nervous today.......going back to school at my age. Going to feel like a father to most of the students yikes:o:P:cool:
I have decided to major in business at our community college and start on Wed. cool

Good luck at college! big_smile

helrzr1964 wrote:

Reminds me of the song:I wish I could go back to College from Avenue Q.:lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut6YtMXjaZY[/youtube]

Last edited by hellrat (2010-01-04 18:23:04)

hellrat wrote:

Excited.
I accepted the new job today and give my two weeks at my current job tomorrow though I will miss the people I work with and the job.

Awsome stuff Hellrat. You will meet new people.....everything happens for a reason!! cool

The Creature wrote:
helrzr1964 wrote:

Good luck at college! big_smile

Thanks Creature. I hope I can keep my tongue from dragging on the floor lol:lol::P:cool:

Whew, I'll tell ya my emotion is happy and exhausted both at the same time. I finally got on that elliptical trainer that has been staring me in the eye for two months now....and ya it beat the shit out of me because I am sweat'in like a pig, totally fuck'in exhausted and feels like my heart is going to explode out of my chest. But it feels good!!!!
I need a smoke now  lol:lol::lol::lol::cool:

Last edited by helrzr1964 (2010-01-04 22:44:12)

Chrizzy wrote:

^ concussions will do that wink

Today's emotion:  yikes 

My dream-man, CHRISTOPHER, is in a relationship now!?! .... Just when I made it my New Year's reso NOT to destroy couples for personal gain....

Speaking of which...my emotion today is ridiculously happy. Same as it's been for a week now, and same as it will be for the foreseeable future big_smile
That relationship I'm in, with Rachel, is the second-best thing that's ever happened to me. And I could go on and on, but I've been trying to cut back on the gushing wink

^^^ Aww that's so sweet Chrizzy smile, really happy for you hun wink

The Creature wrote:

I was angry for a bit this morning because I smashed my head into a wall....but now I feel tired and calm. LOL

No wonder you feel tired and calm......jokes lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:

Last edited by helrzr1964 (2010-01-04 22:53:10)

Chrizzy wrote:

Speaking of which...my emotion today is ridiculously happy. Same as it's been for a week now, and same as it will be for the foreseeable future big_smile
That relationship I'm in, with Rachel, is the second-best thing that's ever happened to me. And I could go on and on, but I've been trying to cut back on the gushing wink

yes, please ... cut back

tongue

i feel pretty sick  right now sad i need to lie down

Chrizzy

It's alway good to be happy. Good companions are hard to find......stay happy my friend!!