Topic: Anyone want to trade?

I have a few slashers movies that I'm wanting to trade. Nothings wrong with them, but I have two copies of each movie so I'm wanting to trade. All disk are NTSC region 0.

"Curtains" DVD-R. Comes with case and professional artwork.

"The Mutilator" Uncut version DVD-R  Comes with case and professional artwork.

Slumber Party Massacre  DVD-R. Comes with case and crappy artwork.

DVD'S I'm looking for are:

Teeth
The Ruins(uncut version)
Midnight Movie
Alligator
Knock Knock
The Girl Next Door(horror)
100 Tears
Club Dread(uncut version)
Brain Damage
Bloody Birthday(I have the vhs, but I want to upgrade)
Inside
From Dusk Till Dawn
Hard Candy
Storm Warning
Camp Slaughter
Autopsy

Re: Anyone want to trade?

Suspiria is the Knock Knock movie you are after a 2007 release? I have this on DVD, it's not to my taste and I am willing to give it to someone else.

It is region 2 which I hope would not be an issue. If it is this movie, give me a PM and I'd state the only things I would ask of. More than willing to give this away if you are interested. smile

Edit: It is brand new, I've watched it once only so it's not a scuffed dvd but still in brand new condition. Thought this might need a little pointing out lol.

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2010-01-04 23:17:17)

I have Inside, Brain Damage, Club Dread, From Dusk Til Dawn and Hard Candy.  Are those burned copies?  No menus or anything?  I'm just asking cause I've been looking for all three of those movies and only have them downloaded.

Susy I do have a brand new copy of From "Dusk Till Dawn" on dvd still sealed, I never opened it because I picked it up on blu-ray.

If you want it, pm me.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

I have Inside, Brain Damage, Club Dread, From Dusk Til Dawn and Hard Candy.  Are those burned copies?  No menus or anything?  I'm just asking cause I've been looking for all three of those movies and only have them downloaded.

They are burned copies. But there high quality. I believe they do have active menus, but I'm not sure. I'll check and get back to you.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Suspiria is the Knock Knock movie you are after a 2007 release? I have this on DVD, it's not to my taste and I am willing to give it to someone else.

It is region 2 which I hope would not be an issue. If it is this movie, give me a PM and I'd state the only things I would ask of. More than willing to give this away if you are interested. smile

Edit: It is brand new, I've watched it once only so it's not a scuffed dvd but still in brand new condition. Thought this might need a little pointing out lol.

I appreciate the offer BTK. But I just bought a cheap used copy on amazon.com about an hour ago for under $1. But thanks anyway smile

Ok then hun, it's no problem wink Just have to find someone else to take it now LOL.

I'll trade you "Broken" for it, just let me see if Coco is finished chewing on it lol lol

I think I'd rather run around my hometown naked... lol

MacheteMassacre wrote:

Alright, I have all the details.

All three movies DO have active menus. Curtains and The Mutilator are pretty good quality, it's the best quality you're going to get from a VHS to DVD transfer. I would say the picture quality is 7/10 and the sound quality is 8/10. Both come with professional artwork.The reason that both of the movies are DVD-R's is because Curtains and the Mutilator have never been released on DVD in the U.S. They are NOT illegal.

The Slumber Party Massacre DVD-R was made from the official Slumber Party Massacre DVD. Not a VHS. So the quality is 10/10. It does come with artwork, but it's not as good as the artwork on the other two movies.

If you're interested, just send me a PM and we can work out a deal.

Do you care if they're Blockbuster copies?

yourmotheratemydog715 wrote:

Nope, not at all. As long as they work and have artwork.

Matt, I wish you would have made this list a little sooner, I had just about all of those a few months ago before I started selling off my entire DVD collection.  If there are more you want, keep posting, I still have a few left

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Alright, the Blockbuster right by me is closing down and they're selling all their DVDs for $2, so I can swing by today and see if they have any of the DVDs you want. I know there were copies of The Ruins and Midnight Movie there when I last checked, so I'll see if they're still there.

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Alright, the Blockbuster right by me is closing down and they're selling all their DVDs for $2, so I can swing by today and see if they have any of the DVDs you want. I know there were copies of The Ruins and Midnight Movie there when I last checked, so I'll see if they're still there.

Thanks, I appreciate it. If they have any on my list just send me a PM and we can work something out.

Garden, I remember the thread you made about selling off your dvd collection and I started to PM you. But I figured you wouldn't want to trade since your into Blu-rays and not DVD's.