Topic: Resident Evil 4

Does anybody else love the Resident Evil 4 video game? I have it on Playstation 2 and I've beaten this thing 8 times in a row now. LOL.  Anyone else out there a big fan of this game?

Re: Resident Evil 4

To many resident evils already, dont you think...close the coffin on that one. I think after 2 many sequels movies lose their flavor!

On the Wii, it's wicked. I think my fantasy of actually being able to shoot every single zombie in the face accurately, made my life complete.
Not so sure about the movie though, as I didn't think the 3rd was the greatest. Am I the only one?

The first was the best

I bought this game today, it is very cool, spend a couple of hours killing zombies! smile

I loved RE 4, I thought the interface was much more fluid than the previous RE's, which were good but kinda stiff. There was a cool story, lots of different locations, cool monsters, I could go on forever. A classic game and it still holds up on replays, which is tough for action based games.

^^Totally agree.

I didn't play it until it came out for the Wii and I love it!  I like Resident Evil 5 a little more, but 4 is awesome!

Yeah, RE4 is real good.  They definitely had to switch up the game play and they did something different with it and made it new.  I don't think it's as creepy as it use to be, but then again it never really was.  Still a great game.  I love the monsters that you have to use a thermal scope and shoot the parasites to kill them.  Those guys are awesome.

I love it. Everything about is perfect. The locations., The atmosphere, The story, Cool weapons, Cool bosses,
Its good that they are not typical zombies - makes it more challenging, Lots of extra coontent - Mercenaries kicks ass, Nice kill moves.
I will treasure my limited edition steel case version as long as i live.

I love every and all Resident Evil games, I could keep playing them forever. Very excited for Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City whenver that may come out, and next months downloadable network games of RE4 and Code Veronica X, mastered in HD and with Trophy/Achievement support! September is a very good month for gaming indeed.

Last edited by SW1134 (2011-08-27 06:40:33)

Greatest video game ever made, if it is in fact the gamecube version.