Topic: Summer of Bryan Mask Contest

You may remember awhile back we held a contest where a lucky few were given the oppurtunity to win a mask from the film Bryan Loves You. Well to celebrate acquistion by Shoreline Entertainment they are once again giving away two of the last rema...

Read More : Summer of Bryan Mask Contest

Re: Summer of Bryan Mask Contest

HA HA, I already got one of these! It's way cool too. I have yet to see the film but i will have to buy it simply because I have the mask.

and you havent taken a picture of yourslef in it and posted it? you dirty bastard.

Well i just entered the contest and i really hope i win the mask. And yes Meh if i do win, i promise you i will take a picture wearing it too. big_smile *crossing my fingers really hard* I hope I win I hope I win!

H2K get on that! That would be bad ass to see pics of people in the mask on the site! lol

I would but I can't figure out how to post pics on here.

I shouldn't be doing this since I literally have about 6 left ... but if H2K sends one or more pics of the aforementioned feat and Gooner & Company post a news item about it, however brief, I'll send a mask to the HorrorMovies.ca home office (there's yo mask, Meh!) tongue

Another awesome mask contest... cool. I take it we have to have a myspace account to send a message, or am I wrong?
If I'm not than that leaves me out of this because I don't have a myspace. neutral

you know I'm in on this one lol..I won the last one and yes I promise soon I will take my pic in it.. wink

RaVeN71806 wrote:

you know I'm in on this one lol..I won the last one and yes I promise soon I will take my pic in it.. wink

Kewl!!!!!

Awesome! cool