Topic: What scares you???

This pretty much would do it for me!!!!

http://www.timesleader.com/news/nationa … w_ART.html

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2007-05-21 15:53:09)

Re: What scares you???

That would be cool to be taken out by a gorilla. My ideal way to be taken out is by a tornado. I know i'm crazy but hey it would be fun.

Better than being hit by gorilla poo flung at you. sad

Yeah very true.

have you read about those monkeys that ripped a guys balls off?  Apes are fucked up creatures.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

have you read about those monkeys that ripped a guys balls off?  Apes are fucked up creatures.

They our they can turn on you in 2 seconds and do some serious damages I've seen it on a few when animals go bad shows..

but what scares me is drowning I have a big fear of water..

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-05-22 07:55:43)

Just another sign that we are slowly turning into the Planet of the Apes. I wonder if she said,"Get your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape?:rolleyes:

RaVeN71806 wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

They our they can turn on you in 2 seconds and do some serious damages I've seen it on a few when animals go bad shows..

but what scares me is drowning I have a big fear of water..

I feel your pain with the water phobia....I always have a hard time watching "The Abyss", too many people die by water in that movie.

For me, the dentist and for money....the car shop...cause you know what might take only a half an hour to do...they'll take two or three hours to milk as much money as they can from you.

I have a fear of being busted by the pigs, and they will ticket me, and take away my magical plant, that I us for medicinal purposes of course.:cool:

loneranger zombie wrote:

I have a fear of being busted by the pigs, and they will ticket me, and take away my magical plant, that I us for medicinal purposes of course.:cool:

What part of San Diego are you from?

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
loneranger zombie wrote:

Ocean Beach

Nothing!  tongue

Five months ago, I was told I had a 1 in 3 chance of dying in emergency surgery.   No chance of living without it. 

I wasn't scared at all.  I've heard others who were very close to dying say that only when you are that close do you feel okay with it.

Not much scares me anymore.  In fact, I'm even more hungry for horror now.

loneranger zombie wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:
loneranger zombie wrote:

Ocean Beach

that's cool, I'm from Mira Asia (Mesa)...but I'm not Asian

I don't mind gorillas.........those damn kick boxing kangaroo's will beat the tar shit outta you if you don't watch out.:P:lol:

RIP wrote:

I don't mind gorillas.........those damn kick boxing kangaroo's will beat the tar shit outta you if you don't watch out.:P:lol:

I think in one of the Streets of Rage you could be a boxing kangaroo and beat the crap out of people.  It was fun.

As for what scares me, the fact that young girls look up to Paris Hilton frightens me beyond belief.

And Spiders.

What scares me?  The headlines in today's world news... "The US Navy Flexes Muscle off Iranian Coast"
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir … id=3203386

Reading the news lately, People that schedule their lives around American Idol, Oakland Raider fans....(oh wait..That's pity big_smile, Go Broncos!!!!!!!)

Walking across bridges.  I don't know why and all is okay if I'm in a vehicle.  I used to have this unreasoning fear of spiders, but that's in the past.

I wouldn't really say I'm afraid of them, but I get big ass centipedes in my house that gross me out pretty bad. They're usually about 2 inches long.

When I was in the Army, we were doing field training for a week.  One night I fell asleep in a thick bush.  I woke up feeling something moving on my face.  I reached up and realized I had a six-inch-long centipede crawling on my face -- one of those big, fat, cigar-looking fuckers.  I flung it away but not before it bit me on the lip.  My upper lip looked like someone had stuffed a golf ball into it. lol

As for what scares me, the thought of something happening to my daughter absolutely terrifies me.  Other than that, nothing.  Though I do think crickets are icky.

^^^
I'm sure all parents have the same fear. But as I have no kids, NOTHING does. Not even Ghost/entities or whatever you wanna call them, I'm used to them now. They didn't even scare me when it first started years ago so I got used to them. I find them cool and funny... In fact something happened yesterday that if I was afraid of them I would have run the H3LL out of here... lol

Nothing ever does----but there's always a first time.  And pay attention to the news, Punk, sometimes that first time seems to have passed.  It might be rarer than parents worry about, but not non-existant.

^^^
Yes, damn right bro. smile