Topic: Contest : 3 Copies of Looking Glass Wars

once again we have a brand new contest for our readers. This go around you can win yourself 1 of 3 copies of Loooking Glass wars just by being a member of the boards. Yes I know your saying DAMNIT STOP GIVING STUFF AWAY. Sorry bout that, but we jsut cant stop.. its like a zombie infection we just cant resist only we give shit away instead of biting folks smile

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6500.html

Update: Turns out we will have cds as well.. so its now 3 prize packs not just 3 books smile

Re: Contest : 3 Copies of Looking Glass Wars

Well that sounds like an interesting read.

indeed, and for the record just caause you win one contest doesnt mena you can not win  more. You can win as many as you can win.. did that mkae sense? lol

this contest has been updated as we now have more prizes.

zombie infection?? itchy scratchy!!!lol

lol... yes kids more contests, tell your friends smile It is after all how we can continue to do these great contests!

I love contests!  This one looks great just like the other.  Yeah thats what we want, for you guys to stop giving out free stuff...haha NOT.  Oooh Faced!  *slides hand down face*

Awesome.

*smacks TiM in the head with a sledgehammer*

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-09-13 17:59:10)

well you keep telling your friends about this bad ass little corner of the interweb and I will just keep giving stuff away as a thank you smile

I certainly have told people....I mean...its not like I'm greedy or anything. 

*smiles and pushes several more bloody corpses under the rug*.....but they don't post that much.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-09-13 19:22:27)

A lot of my friends think I'm really wierd for likin' horror films.  Fuck em', you cant keep me away from it.

*slowly gets up, covered in blood, and slowly creeps up behind golden...*

TiM, you ain't the only one.

*turns and smashes TiM's head in with a sledge hammer*

OOPS!  *sarcasm*  My bad...*golden halo appears above head*

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-09-13 21:52:54)

*dies*

*stuffs TiM's body in a box, chains it up, and dumps it into a very deep old mine filled with water*

Okay...TiM's gone...just to wack a couple more folks to ensure a victory.  tongue

Tim's voice:

"My body may be gone!  But I shall remain in this forum until the day I die!!!"

Sweet a haunted forum and it's haunted by Tim none-the-less. Sounds like a good book and now you add cd's. Anymore cool contests and I think my head might explode. I don't need your help with that Golden! Thanks anyway.

haha well dont look at the site in about 1 hour cause we have a big bad ass contest about to erupt for halloween.

The winners have been chosen, congrts to the 3 fine folks who won
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6765.html

Didn't even have to enter this contest and I won... friggin' right! I've only picked up King, Koontz or Matheson novels in the past several years so reading Beddor's work will be interesting..... interesting and free!

hey ive said it once, i will say it 100 times more I am sure. Membership has its priviledges. Be sure to not miss out on the Anchorbay contest we are running since its only open to canadians, and tell your friends. 5 great prize packs up for grabs! Congrats to the 3 that won.