Topic: UFC 71 Liddell vs Jackson! Who ya got!!!!!!!

I think the ICEMAN jumps right on RAMPAGE and ends this late in the first round,making it his 8th straight victory.

Re: UFC 71 Liddell vs Jackson! Who ya got!!!!!!!

you're high on meth if you honestly think that....when was the last time Chuck jumped?  Rampage owns Chuck in the 3rd round.....beatdown reaches the iceman on May 26th...right RIP?

Both combatants are really skilled and hard to beat. This will definitely be one hell of a fight and will be down to the wire. To me i think this will actually go to cards for the decision to see who the winner is. Both are really tough to beat and i bet you that each fighter has been studying eachothers fights to see what their weaknesses are so that they know when to strike and when the time is right and move right in for the kill. So i'm definitely not choosing who will win or who will lose. It's a really tough decision. But we will find out who will be supremacy once and for all.

Let's keep these posts in the right section, shall we?  smile

agreed, we gotta keep it in the right forum lol. Now that said. Chuck Liddell will KNOCKOUT rampage in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I think those of you who are ADAMANT that you are right should do a bet. I think a good one will be a purple unicorn avatar. If you LOSE the bet you set your avatar as a super lame unicorn avatar, with lots of pink and purple in it..

I have no idea what y'all are yapping about outsida putting it in the right forum.

Meh wrote:

agreed, we gotta keep it in the right forum lol. Now that said. Chuck Liddell will KNOCKOUT rampage in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I think those of you who are ADAMANT that you are right should do a bet. I think a good one will be a purple unicorn avatar. If you LOSE the bet you set your avatar as a super lame unicorn avatar, with lots of pink and purple in it..

I already have a bet with RIP....

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

you're high on meth if you honestly think that....when was the last time Chuck jumped?  Rampage owns Chuck in the 3rd round.....beatdown reaches the iceman on May 26th...right RIP?

Shit, Liddell is gonna redeem himself and put Jackson out in round 2.

Ed Herman is gonna win too.

I can't wait for to get to the pub early Saturday for these fights.

AIM me early on Saturday DHK, and we'll drink a beer before the fights.

Rampage by knock out end of the first round

MindFuk wrote:

Rampage by knock out end of the first round

You wanna bet?:P

Lidell KO's Jackson in the FIRST round, in a very disappointing fight...Guaranteed..Anyone wanna put a DVD on it? I got a few I'd wager...

Crap, I gotta change my avatar...I haven't been here in forever...

RAMPAGE = LHW Champ
RIP = $25 lost on a new DVD for ME!!!

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

RAMPAGE = LHW Champ

Saturday May 26th, Liddell will win.....Herman will win.........RIP will have the beer goggles on and get with a skank, and will have dvd from DHK = Priceless.:lol:

RIP wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

RAMPAGE = LHW Champ

Saturday May 26th, Liddell will win.....Herman will win.........RIP will have the beer goggles on and get with a skank, and will have dvd from DHK = Priceless.:lol:

Hahahahaha, there's truth in you getting a beer, but everything else is quite false.  Well, Herman has a pretty good shot in winning.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
RIP wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

RAMPAGE = LHW Champ

Hahahahaha, there's truth in you getting a beer, but everything else is quite false.  Well, Herman has a pretty good shot in winning.

"sniff, sniff..........I smell vermit poontang and the only good vermit poontang is dead vermit poontang" - Caddyshack:lol:

When was the last time jackson won a fight besides 2 months ago against marvin eastman? Oh yea he won a controversial decision over Matt Lindland in 2006,Got manhandled"LITERALLY"and stomped on in 2005 by mauricio rua which they had to stop in the 1st round, and he got his ASS handed to him in 2004 and 2003 by Wanderlei Silva.

Neon Maniac wrote:

When was the last time jackson won a fight besides 2 months ago against marvin eastman? Oh yea he won a controversial decision over Matt Lindland in 2006,Got manhandled"LITERALLY"and stomped on in 2005 by mauricio rua which they had to stop in the 1st round, and he got his ASS handed to him in 2004 and 2003 by Wanderlei Silva.

k so he lost to 2 of the best fighters in the world...doesnt make him weak..he was good enough to be at that level in the first place. the beastman is a KO striker, and lindland is one of the top fighters in the world. lets also not forget wut rampage did to chuck the first time, he has a point to prove, and hes gonna be the new champ at 205.

Mark my words folks.........

"Liddell will win this fight in 2 rounds by KO" - said I am like Joe Namath and predicting this fight as a guarantee win for Liddell.:lol:

O.K lets talk reality here,Marvin eastman while a great competitor never transitioned into a great fighter.His record is 13-7-1,out of those 13 wins he only has 4 KOS of Anthony Rea[Anthony who], Vincent Lawler [i googled this guys name and couldnt find so much as a fight record let along a picture], tom sauer a sub par fighter with many losses and Alex steibling ,the best fighter out of this list which.........isnt saying much.In case anybody forgot Eastman will not be entering the cage on sat. it will be Chuck Liddell whos skill level is light years from any of the mentioned fighters above.
     MattLindland,you said it yourself MINDFUK "one of the top fighters in the world"his biggest wins are over Carlos Newton and Horn,impressive enough to compare to Liddells? That would just be laughable..........im not even going to go through the ICEMANS victims since 2004,ill just say one name " Randy Couture" who on his worst day would destroy Lindland.Not only did Liddell avenge his loss to couture he knocked out the most decorated ufc fighter if not all MMA ,not once but"TWICE" in a row.
     And then we have Wanderlei silva and maricia Rua who would be lucky if they even made it past Tito Ortiz.
       What it all comes down to is the ICEMAN is not entering a pride tournament that Dana White throws him in on short notice to compete for 250,000 $$$$$he wont have any distractions and will be in excellent condition.My only real concern is "will RAMPAGE" be able to bump up his level of fighting to make it competitive.Anybody who knows anything about MMa knows where the level of Liddells has been for the past 4 years.
        While anything can happen in MMA and anything usually does,even if Rampage is able to pull off an upset victory,It is just pure wishful thinking to say that he is the favorite.All i know is when "THE ICEMAN" knocks "RAMPAGE "out "ill be drinking for free at the bar with all my ufc winnings and 2 girls on each arm" LOL":lol:

My fave fighter is Randy Couture but since he isn't fighting anytime soon since he whooped Tim Silva's ass for the heavy weight title my second fave is Chuck Liddell cause he did beat Randy twice and they were both good fights and Randy did beat him once though a couple years back but I have respect for Liddell.

So Liddell will whip Jackson's ass.......cough a up a dvd for me DHK.

Neon Maniac wrote:

O.K lets talk reality here,Marvin eastman while a great competitor never transitioned into a great fighter.His record is 13-7-1,out of those 13 wins he only has 4 KOS of Anthony Rea[Anthony who], Vincent Lawler [i googled this guys name and couldnt find so much as a fight record let along a picture], tom sauer a sub par fighter with many losses and Alex steibling ,the best fighter out of this list which.........isnt saying much.In case anybody forgot Eastman will not be entering the cage on sat. it will be Chuck Liddell whos skill level is light years from any of the mentioned fighters above.
     MattLindland,you said it yourself MINDFUK "one of the top fighters in the world"his biggest wins are over Carlos Newton and Horn,impressive enough to compare to Liddells? That would just be laughable..........im not even going to go through the ICEMANS victims since 2004,ill just say one name " Randy Couture" who on his worst day would destroy Lindland.Not only did Liddell avenge his loss to couture he knocked out the most decorated ufc fighter if not all MMA ,not once but"TWICE" in a row.
     And then we have Wanderlei silva and maricia Rua who would be lucky if they even made it past Tito Ortiz.
       What it all comes down to is the ICEMAN is not entering a pride tournament that Dana White throws him in on short notice to compete for 250,000 $$$$$he wont have any distractions and will be in excellent condition.My only real concern is "will RAMPAGE" be able to bump up his level of fighting to make it competitive.Anybody who knows anything about MMa knows where the level of Liddells has been for the past 4 years.
        While anything can happen in MMA and anything usually does,even if Rampage is able to pull off an upset victory,It is just pure wishful thinking to say that he is the favorite.All i know is when "THE ICEMAN" knocks "RAMPAGE "out "ill be drinking for free at the bar with all my ufc winnings and 2 girls on each arm" LOL":lol:

that whole run-on over Eastman wasn't needed...it served no point, secondly, we're talking about a guy who's already destroyed the "unbeatable" Chuck Liddell.....it can happen, Rampage has the best shot in the LHW division...and if he can't do it, which I doubt...Shogun is gonna come in and shitstomp him.

Hey in the recent issue of Sports Illustrated there's a huge article on UFC and it's on the cover of the magazine also. If you don't get SI, i'd definitely go pick this issue up. The whole article is really good and interesting and very thurough.

Man, the UFC is ripping people off in Pay per View at pubs:

My buddy who owns Milano's where I hang out on the weekends told me last night that to get the UFC at his bar/restaurant......it's gonna cost him $750.......that's ridiculous.....Hell I could order it at home on my tv for just $40.

What's up with that???

TODAY is da Day my friends!!!!!!:D

UFC 71!!!!:cool:

Rampage beats Liddell in first round KO!!!!!!!