Topic: New Hostel 2 Clip: Hungry

SurvivorType just sent us a brand new clip for Hostel Part 2. Man you are a stud cause this clip kicks some serious ass. I should warn, as if its not obvious that this clip from Hostel 2 is CRAZY graphic. You will all like it I am sure. Hostel 2 is t...

Read More : New Hostel 2 Clip: Hungry

Re: New Hostel 2 Clip: Hungry

lol
i can't stop laughing
my stomach killing me more then  anything

Re: New Hostel 2 Clip: Hungry

Ever clip I see makes me even more excited to see this movie.

Re: New Hostel 2 Clip: Hungry

Yeah same here. But this is a first for me, i'm trying to stay away from the clips to Hostel 2. I want to be more surprised when i go see it in the theatre than already knowing what's going to happen. That's why when they show the first 5 min. to Hostel 2 before Bug, if i do plan on seeing Bug in the theatre, i'm going to make sure that i miss the first 5 min. to Hostel 2 before the movie. So i want to miss the previews and everything else before the movie.

Re: New Hostel 2 Clip: Hungry

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah same here. But this is a first for me, i'm trying to stay away from the clips to Hostel 2. I want to be more surprised when i go see it in the theatre than already knowing what's going to happen. That's why when they show the first 5 min. to Hostel 2 before Bug, if i do plan on seeing Bug in the theatre, i'm going to make sure that i miss the first 5 min. to Hostel 2 before the movie. So i want to miss the previews and everything else before the movie.

I probably miss the 5 minutes too, but my reason may differ from yours wink

that was a cool clip though lol

Re: New Hostel 2 Clip: Hungry

That girl in that scene was in the slasher film called Venom.

Re: New Hostel 2 Clip: Hungry

RIP wrote:

That girl in that scene was in the slasher film called Venom.

Venom was ok, it was made in Louisiana cool

Re: New Hostel 2 Clip: Hungry

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:

That girl in that scene was in the slasher film called Venom.

Venom was ok, it was made in Louisiana cool

The lead actress in Venom was a hottie too.:D