Topic: Infestation (2009) look s awesome

Our hero, Cooper, awakes to find himself nauseous, weak and covered in webbing, hanging from the ceiling of an office where, just minutes ago, he started his new job. As he struggles out of his slimy prison he comes face to face with his opponent - a grotesque, powerful and very angry bug. All 3 ft of it. And so begins a hideous, nail-biting, comedic, all-action adventure to find a safe haven while constantly outwitting an infestation of monstrous proportions. As Cooper embarks on his journey, he befriends a ragtag group of survivors including Sara, a feisty attractive female. Although the situation is dire, Cooper can't help himself from trying to solve his dating problem while trying to save his life. Will they make it to safety before they are picked off one by one? And what other surprises are in store for our group of unlikely heroes?

http://www.stevengutheinz.com/credits_infestation.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-uALLNTsvQ

i just found out about this movie, looks awesome i can't bloody wait for this movie

Re: Infestation (2009) look s awesome

that looks wicked.

Is It a comedy then, or a horrror with a little comedy? I tend to want pure horror or full-blown horror comedy.

fredgarvin wrote:

Is It a comedy then, or a horrror with a little comedy? I tend to want pure horror or full-blown horror comedy.

I agree, the horror/comedy ratio has to be perfect wink
Looks good though

I have this movie here my review fori it

I Was really looking forward to this movie as I am fan of killer insect movies, They are fun, cheesy and funny

a Lazy guy who is just being sacked then all of sudden then hear this very lound ringing noise he covers his his ear and then he wakes up covered in web and soon find out that the earth as been taken over by giant bugs, They cab been taken or sting Humans, when they sting the worst it  yet to happen.

This has to be the best Scfi movie evermade, while you watching this you movie  you will thinking 8 legged freaks as it kinda as the same feel to the movie also I did think it be more funny then it was but it still has a lot funny moment.

The death scenes are not gory or nasty but still very good, (wow really) The bugs are big which can fly and are blind, they can only here sound (which i really liked as it remind me of Tremours) also transforming from human to bug (when  human change the human face start tp like look like zombie face and the human have bug legs)transforming is good but not great.

For a TV movie I did not expect the really good acting in this movie and did not expect the nudity for about 8-10 second. (

if you like 8 Legged freaks you should give this movie watch. 8/10 this movie should have been on the big screen

I saw a trailer for Infestation a while ago and it did look like cheesy good old fashion fun. Now having someone say it is a good watch, reaffirms that I need to watch this. Thank you BASSI, I will be on the lookout for this smile

t34r wrote:

I agree, the horror/comedy ratio has to be perfect wink

hahaha, yess... to balance out the fart jokes we need more blood vomitting scenes
then we has the perfect blend of comedy/horror - or is it a horror/comedy - i dunno - do you know - i dunno if you know - or if anyone else knows - unless they write an essay on it

this movie was great!
I did not have high expectations at all, but it was really fun, and you could tell that the budget was weak, but they really spent their cash in all the right places!! Check this one out for sure!!

This film looks like it's right up my alley! I've got to find it now! big_smile

I watched this a while ago and for the limited budget they had, they really did well with it. The lead actor is fantastic in the role, Ray Wise as his father (comes in halfway through) was a fantastic little touch. Yes some of the effects are easy to tell are CGI based but it doesn't detract from the movie. Overall I am with Ladyz and BASSI, it's a fun entertaining watch that is not too taxing. Recommend everyone sees this at least once. big_smile

The poster looks awesome too...