Topic: Day Of The Dead On Bluray

:lol:

Last edited by Gigantor (2010-03-24 21:39:45)

Re: Day Of The Dead On Bluray

Seriously, this is getting annoying.  Stop it.

You're a fucking idiot man, Day of the Dead has been on blu ray forever....I own it

Well, that was a little more direct than me!  lol

I'm a direct person, lol

http://denningham.net/baseball/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/0198-rally-monkey-win.jpg

I'm still trying to understand the monkeys

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I'm still trying to understand the monkeys

It's the 'Rally Monkey" from the LA Angles of Anaheim or Angola or whatever.

http://plunking-gomez.mlblogs.com/rally_monkey.jpg

No no no, I mean the monkeys in general.  Is there something in your life that you just turn to monkeys?  Because don't they carry around disease.....AIDS to be exact?  Explain to me why you love monkeys (try to be as serious as possible)

Oh, on a trip to the Bronx Zoo I first learned of and saw proboscis monkeys.  They were so ugly I immediately 'adopted' them.  (Pugs and bulldogs are my favorite dogs).  Plus my sis got me a stuffed proboscis monkey on the trip (see my webpage for Jimmy).

Before that, I always enjoyed monkey antics from TV and movies (Every Which Way but Loose!).  I don't know really, they seem like a cuddlier, more fun  version of people.  Yes, I know they can be incredibly violent. 

There is so much 'humaness' in the apes/monkeys/gorillas that makes me like them.  I don't know, it probably sounds stupid.  They make me smile.

Actually, the carry around SIDS (Simian IDS), which is suspected to have jumped to humans.  But then you have the swine flu, avian flu... So it's not exactly a singular occurence.  And if you want to get really nasty, go after the mosiqutoes for malaria, yellow fever, etc.  And the rats that carried around the Black Plague.

Think of all the stuff humans carry around, lol

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Think of all the stuff humans carry around, lol

You ever hear that a person's mouth is dirtier than a dogs?  Makes me want to kiss a dog.

BTW, did my monkey explaination make sense to you?