Topic: Fear Itself Finally On DVD

Fear Itself didn't start out so well and unfortunately when it went from Masters of Horror to basic cable it took a huge hit. Both in quality and in viewership. It had been reported on some sites that the show had some kind of contractual agreement t...

Read More : Fear Itself Finally On DVD

Re: Fear Itself Finally On DVD

Oh yes! That would look beautiful in my collection tongue I enjoyed these, glad they get to hit dvd, thanks Goon:D

I stopped watching the show after 4 or 5 episodes because I didn't think it was that good but if I saw that in a shop, I would probably buy it - I'm easily swayed by things that look unusual and/or weird.  big_smile

Finally, been dying to see the unaired episodes.  I watched abd enjoyed SKIN & BONES, EATER, THE SACRIFICE, saw them on Fearnet as I always ended up working the nights that Fear Itself aired.  Haven't gotten around to watching the other films.

Out of the three I watched, SACRIFICE I think was the best and definetly gave me a boost of confidence in Breck Eisner for doing THE CRAZIES & CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON remakes.

Cool packaging, but I didn't enjoy the show enough to buy the DVD. There were a couple good episodes here and there, but I thought a lot of them were just bad.

The show wasn't worth watching so the DVD isn't worth picking up,but nice packaging it come in.

This show sucked

I'd buy that just for the packaging

I really enjoyed this show.  It wasn't as gory as Masters of Horror (of course, being on network tv), but I found it highly entertaining.  My favorite was the episode that took place on New Years Day, in which a young woman found herself recovering from the night before, to find that the zombies had taken over.  I used to love Tales From the Crypt on HBO, and as a teen, I'd watch Tales from The Darkside and Monsters religiously.

Love the case artwork.  Gotta pick this one up!

I didn't really like the show hmm

This series has not interested me one bit since MoH went, where ever the fuck it went.
I haven't seen one episode or care if I do, and thats fine with me.

I just picked up the season 1 box on amazon for $25..Pretty good deal for 12 episodes...