Topic: Human Centipede Gets Distribution

This movie looks absolutely MESSED UP. IFC has picked up the rights to Human Centipede a movie that will try hard to turn your stomach.  Watch a very disturbing clip below.
Directed by Tom Six its about Two pretty American girls are o...

Read More : Human Centipede Gets Distribution

Re: Human Centipede Gets Distribution

I gotta see this.

I second that...this looks more interesting than that other one, Penance, even. The only thing is, after seeing this, I'll now be spending all of today considering the consequences of being literally in the middle of that threesome...

Sounds great! big_smile

that clip would not play for me all i got was a blank screen but i found this on youtube so i do not know if its the same clip or not

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd9MwjFQLc8[/youtube]

Nope, gonna sally on this one.

Ummmm.... yikes I think this is going to be one disturbing movie.

Agreed pR1, but still gotta give it a watch.

To be fair, I am in two minds about this movie. It looked good and then I went and made the mistake of reading more up on the movie, suffice to say some of what occurs sounds truly just nasty and I might be one who loves horror but I'm not sure on this. I think I might wait for reviews to pop up before I venture out to see this, just in case. lol

^^ and this just makes me wanna see it all the more...I'm all for gratuitous senseless revulsion and pervasive excessive nastiness smile

^^ Not me though. I don't mind certain things but still... be interesting to see what people say about it though when the reviews come in. Keeping hearing things through the grapevine like: 'grotesquely disturbing but a gem in horror movie making' so not gonna to pull away from it completely, just need to know more before I even think about seeing it.

Ok been searching further on this movie, lol. And found two interesting things: one, a review for the movie.

http://www.chud.com/articles/articles/2 … Page1.html

and news that a sequel might be on the horizon, supposedly a longer and with more human(s) centipede and more graphic. Here's some of what I read:

'Tom Six has promised that a sequel is in the works, this time using 12 people as the human centipede and that it is going to be much more graphic than the first part. If people felt the urge to leave and felt queazy while watching this one then I recommend bringing a barf bag to the sequel.'

Here's the site with ^ that titbit and another review for the movie. Enjoy y'all! smile

http://twitchfilm.net/reviews/2009/10/f … quence.php

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2010-01-09 23:07:25)

Yeah, read some "tidbits" including the ending, so like i said earlier, I'm gonna sally on this one. It appears that there is a line I won't cross and this is one.
And imho someone was psychotically bored to imagine this little shit fest.