Topic: The Comic Book Thread

This is the thread to express your love for different comic books, tell us some of your favorite series or comic issues, inform us of new comics on the way and tell us about your own collection.

I have a little over 2,000 comics in my collection and the comics from the horror genre are my favorite.

How many comics do you have in your collection and what are your favorites?

smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcool;):mad::):cool::/:D:(:|:rolleyes::mad::/:cool::rolleyes::mad::lol::P:/;):o:D:(:|:):):|:(:D:o;):/:P:lol::mad::rolleyes::cool:

Re: The Comic Book Thread

I'm currently reading The Walking Dead.

i have alot of hardcover collections and i love all my deadpool series as he is the best comic character ever

CREATURE!!!!!!!!!!!

You crack me up with your threads. I love them.

You know what? Once upon a time (when I was 15) I looooooved me some comic books...mainly X-Men & this was before it got all movie made. This was when the cartoon came out and i used to scream every Saturday morning for a new episode!

But alas ... I discovered sex and alcohol.    smile

DemonicBrilliance wrote:

I haven't read any of those before, are they good? I do like me a good zombie comic. cool

daxter wrote:

i have alot of hardcover collections and i love all my deadpool series as he is the best comic character ever

I have some good hardcover collections too...and Deadpool is awesome!! By the way, have you ever read any Shadowhawk comics? They're really badass.

Vixenella wrote:

CREATURE!!!!!!!!!!!

You crack me up with your threads. I love them.

You know what? Once upon a time (when I was 15) I looooooved me some comic books...mainly X-Men & this was before it got all movie made. This was when the cartoon came out and i used to scream every Saturday morning for a new episode!

But alas ... I discovered sex and alcohol.    smile

LOL. Thanks Vixenella. smile

Right now I am reading an old Blade series, pretty good

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Right now I am reading an old Blade series, pretty good

I've read only a couple of Blade comics, and from the ones that I've read I've really liked,

Oooh! My old roomie introduced me to some "Preacher" graphic novels. I thought those were pretty kick-ass.

Preacher series kicks MUCH ass wink

i remember reading a few punisher issues then the comic store that i got them from closed down
but the punishers comics are bad ass big_smile

The Creature wrote:
DemonicBrilliance wrote:

I haven't read any of those before, are they good? I do like me a good zombie comic. cool

Yeah they're actually pretty good.

DemonicBrilliance wrote:
The Creature wrote:
DemonicBrilliance wrote:

Yeah they're actually pretty good.

Good. I'll have to look for them then.

Grimking24 wrote:

i remember reading a few punisher issues then the comic store that i got them from closed down
but the punishers comics are bad ass big_smile

Oh yes. They are extremely awesome!