Re: Resident Evil Uprising

I can't seem to win this new fangled game "Tic-Tac-Toe".  Any help?  lol

Sorry, just making a joke.  My gaming skills were overrun by games about 5 years ago.  That, and the expense.

Amorist - I'm at the same point so and been all over the lab several times (as well as the notes the game has given to you). If your able to find it please post it up. I've been stuck there for the past several days.

ss, it's stumbling the hell out of me too. Keep your eye out for anything like in the room with the rabbit, you know, like the light switch. Maybe there's something like that hidden. Other than that, I have no clue. But I will continue trying.

Amyways, Merry Christmas everyone! o<{:{D>

I got it! The pw is "GUEST". Be sure to prepare yourself for the monster on the other side of the door! Who do you love! big_smile

***SPOILER ALERT****

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS!

After you get in the lab and give the girl the anti-virus. You will go in the train again and fight the monster for the last time. After you defeat it, that's the end if the game! What a disappointment!

OK i'm still stuck at the sewer doors- like others my keycard keeps getting returned- any help?

im stuck on the key part, i only got "Sewer KEy 2" i cant find the "sewer Key 1"

helllllllpp i have TWO sewer keys (can't remember exactly where i got the second one...) but still cant get past the sewer doors.

you have to give one to Leon and one to Claire and they both have to be at the sewer doors at the same time.. ( but make sure you kill the Alligator with the Moltov Cocktail first )

thanks

where do you get Sewer Key one? i cant seem to find it... i check everyroom many times

no help from anyone? i just need that one key, im stuck oin this one part, iv looked all over the place for it,...:(

me too please help! where is the sewer cards

where is sewer card 2?

the lil girl gave me the card lvl 2 i dont know where lvl 1 is....

cant belive it just beat the game!
Any questions? i got the answers baby!

where is the alligator?!? roll

The Alligator Is In The Sewer But U Have To Go Down The Elevator And Talk To The Father And Fight The Monster Again When He Leaves Go Back Up Stairs And Get Sewer Card 2 From The Little Girl Then U And The Guy (leon) HAVE TO Go Down The Elevator Together! When Leon Gets Downstairs He Has To Fix Those Wires Which Drains The Sewer And The Alligator Is Seen!

GOOD LUCK! ANY MORE QUESTION?

Last edited by theresetrevontrey (2010-01-14 16:29:35)

theresetrevontrey wrote:

The Alligator Is In The Sewer But U Have To Go Down The Elevator And Talk To The Father And Fight The Monster Again When He Leaves Go Back Up Stairs And Get Sewer Card 2 From The Little Girl Then U And The Guy (leon) HAVE TO Go Down The Elevator Together! When Leon Gets Downstairs He Has To Fix Those Wires Which Drains The Sewer And The Alligator Is Seen!

Why is the sky blue?:/:lol:

Because pink was considered too girly tongue

theresetrevontrey wrote:

what kind of medication are you on ?   tongue

yeaaaaaaa......another question.....what do i do after we unlock those doors....how do i get into the lab? tongue

my medication is vodka try it!

to open the door to the train u have to get the little girl sherry she is in the bathroom and all of u meet at the door of the train together

To open the sewer door one of u is at one door with sewer card 1 and one of u is a the other side with sewer card 2 enter the keys and the door open!

sewer card 1? did u go into all the rooms yet?