Topic: Piranha Remake Trailer

Technically the film is in 3D but it does not remotely feel right referring to this news as 'Piranha 3D Trailer' when we all know darn well the inter-web is not 3D. At any rate you can checkout below a sketchy bootleg trailer for Piranha 3D that some...

Read More : Piranha Remake Trailer

Re: Piranha Remake Trailer

12 seconds in is Eli Roth lol But this movie, since its by Alex Aja it will be gory and interesting, but it doesn't really seem too good otherwise hmm But I'll still check it out probably LOL, since its 3D and has a pretty good cast.

It will be fun, you cant go wrong with good looking girls, gore, killer fish and 3d big_smile

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2010-01-10 21:04:25)

pR1m3vil wrote:

I will be fun, you cant go wrong with good looking girls, gore, killer fish and 3d big_smile

I second this. cool Sod the plot, just give me good looking girls, plenty of gore and 3D. Some movies need a depth, this one does not. The reason I look forward to it is because it is purely entertainment, popcorn fodder. Nothing better when you just want some straight up fun. Cannot wait! big_smile

pR1m3vil wrote:

I will be fun, you cant go wrong with good looking girls, gore, killer fish and 3d big_smile

Unless the killer fish turn vegan, the gore is Gore Vidal, and the good-looking girls were men in high school. But, yeah...ignoring those possibilities, I'll check it out. It looks cool enough, and the original was good.

Yeah, I don't even need trailer 'spoilers', I'm gonna be first in line for anything Aja does.

Absolute Greatness big_smile

removed by order of Weinstien company.

Trailer dead

I never wanted to give 3D a chance but i seen Avatar in 3D this past weekend and WOW!!! It was the most amazing theater experience of my life! And i seen a trailer for Piranha 3D and it looks really cool!!!

I thought the original sucked so bad so this is gonna be even worse. Tell me why do people think this will be good? Fall in the water and get eatin in 3D ... wooopy fuckin doo

DemonToSome wrote:

I thought the original sucked so bad so this is gonna be even worse. Tell me why do people think this will be good? Fall in the water and get eatin in 3D ... wooopy fuckin doo

Why do you assume this is going to be worst than the original. I agree most remakes are worst than the original but not all. If the original, which I havent seen, is that bad.. I don't see how this movie can be worst.

I wasn't interested in this movie until I saw the trailer. It looks so delightfully crappy and ridiculous!

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
pR1m3vil wrote:

I second this. cool Sod the plot, just give me good looking girls, plenty of gore and 3D. Some movies need a depth, this one does not. The reason I look forward to it is because it is purely entertainment, popcorn fodder. Nothing better when you just want some straight up fun. Cannot wait! big_smile

I totally agree with BTK, I don't want any attempt at anything but mindless entertainment on this one as well.

Bummer though, the bloody Weinsteins pulled the trailer from YouTube.  Fuck.  I always miss out.  Oh well.