Topic: Halloween 3d NO ROB ZOMBIE

So the other day i watched the remake halloween 2 by rob zombie, i thought it was alright, i had a few gripes but that was it. it definatly isnt better then the original 1978 but i like rob zombies style and i have to say in h2 2009 it was very gritty and the look michael had was amazing. the way he looks when hes walking through the field is great. defintatly my favorite michael myers look. but now theres word of halloween 3 in 3d. rob zombie said he wants nothing to do with it so what do they do? get a shitty director. Im pretty sure its gotten the green light. Like im all for another halloween movie, but i want it rob zombie style. Im like 90% sure halloween 3d is gunna suck camel dicks. especially if its gunna be new actors playing the characters in h2. i also dont want to see laurie strode as the killer. how is that gunna be scary?  In my opinion i think rob did a great job telling the story of michael. But now its gunna be butchered cuz the 3d effects are gunna blow, the stories gunna blow and its gunna be just like my bloody valentine 3d.  SHIT!!  so what i want to know is what do all the other halloween fans think about H3d. is it a good idea?

Re: Halloween 3d NO ROB ZOMBIE

i dont care for halloween rob style because he fukt it in the first one - i love his directing style though - awesomely gritty grindhouse feel

3d fx could be fun.. i didnt get to see bloody valetine in 3d which was a shame
havent seen a 3d horror film as yet

^^ Im sorry Zombie, but I strongly disagree with you, in the first one, he gave us an imput on Michael, that we didnt see, and I enjoyed it.. As for H3 in 3D?? Didnt H3 suck bad enough?? And if they go through and remake every Halloween sequel, Im gonna be pissed... Please dont touch it!!!!!!!

see, i disagree with you on the background story - he turned michael into a normal disturbed child - who lashes out at his tourmentors - i dont care for that - i care for a mysterious fiend looking for flesh to destroy for no apparent reason - thats more entertaining then getting all g'd up for revenge kills

I see what you mean, as Carpenter did in the orginal, he made a regular little boy just turn and kill him.. I see, and I have to agree with that...

Btw MJK (hope you dont mind the shortening) , welcome to the boards, glad to have you here!!

well i have to agree with myersfan. halloween 2007 was great! it told a great back story about michael and why the way he is. its more realistic. people dont go killing other people for no reason zombie.

MJK - yes they do

canada a couple of years ago

on a bus

two guys sitting next to each other

one dude - 18yrs old - listening to his music no bothering anyone

the dude next to him - 30 something yr old male - just sitting there getting from A to B

another man in front of these two - hears the most horrorific screams he has ever heard

turns around to see the 30 something man stabbing the shit out the 18yr old's chest and neck - unprovoked - he killed him for no reason

all the other travellers tried to get off the bus and lock the killer in the bus

the killer then cut off the dead boy's head and taunted everyone outside with it till the cops came

people kill people for no reason

It does happen, and I dont get why.

holy balls i heard about that.

well that dood must of had a fucked up mind.

but i can see why u like the mysterious myers more zombie. the original movie   leaves u with questions that is up to ur own imagination. thats what made this movie so great along with black christmas.

Ahh! I loved Black Christmas,,, Those two movies are amazingness.. although the remake sucked sad

but in all seriousness - rob zombie has style

just the story of the first one didnt go where i wanted it to - so thats my problem

i cant wait for zombie to do the grindhouse special with eli roth - "warewolf women of the ss" or something along those lines - that'll be pimpin, in a dirty way

Zombie Is a Gore master, no doubt about it, as for that, I cannot wait either!

same here guys!

ya the BC remake is horrible. Lol the main killer is a fatass girl XD.

isnt rob also doing the blob remake?

You know, im not totally sure about that, I should probaly find that out..

thanks for the greeting aswell myersfan!

No problem my freind, always glad to have a new member and part of the family on board smile

:d

also looking forward to some reviews! smile

I wish Zombie would direct the third installment. I like his first two Halloween films a lot. As for the 3-D part, I don't really care for it. It might be fun, but then again....is there really a need for it?

And of course, welcome to HM Michael Jason Kruger. smile

Thats what im thinking, because Michael isnt even featured in H3, is that how it's gonna be, and who are they gonna bring in, some no name? But who knows?
Hey Creature big_smile

myersfan72 wrote:

Thats what im thinking, because Michael isnt even featured in H3, is that how it's gonna be, and who are they gonna bring in, some no name? But who knows?
Hey Creature big_smile

Hey Myersfan. How ya doing?

By the way, for Halloween 3, I don't think they'll be following the same path as "Halloween: Season of the Witch". I think they will have a completely different story with Michael in the film.

The Creature wrote:

And of course, welcome to HM Michael Jason Kruger. smile

thanks Budday! wink

Michael_Jason_Krueger wrote:

well i have to agree with myersfan. halloween 2007 was great! it told a great back story about michael and why the way he is. its more realistic. people dont go killing other people for no reason zombie.

Although that is true, and I'm not trying to start a bickering war tongue Just voicing my opinion, anyways, although that is true the reason why some of the older horror films were "scarier" and what not to the audiences was because the killer didn't have a motive, you didn't know what was wrong with the person and why they are killing people, and although interesting, the original film was better for not getting too in depth with all that, but the remake wasn't a terrible film! smile

Anyways, it'd be interesting to see a Halloween 3D but the gimmick effect doesn't seem like it would fit the film, its not a gag movie, or at least it shouldn't be. But I'd check it out! hmm

Just be happy Uwe Boll isn't directing.