Topic: Dead Snow DVD Art and Specs

Nazis + Zombies = Epic Win.  If you discount Zombie Lake, Oasis of the Zombies and other Naz-bie-ploitation (yes, just coined a phrase) movies.  The Norwegian horror film Dead Snow seems to fit the bill of bloody carnage, bloody carnage, an...

Read More : Dead Snow DVD Art and Specs

Re: Dead Snow DVD Art and Specs

Me want big_smile

I can't wait to see zombies and nazis.....ON BLU RAY, lol.

I got this movie and its lots of fun... havent seen it in months but I remember we had a blast lol

It's been out in Canada or at least Quebec for a while. weird. I've had it since mid-december but it's been out since october on blu ray and dvd.

Gotta get this one!  The whole Nazi zombie thing is what did it for me.  I agree on the dub thing, I just can't get into a movie that's dubbed.  I prefer the orignal languages with the subtitles, too.

thanks to this release Blockbuster Video put a few of their extra copies on sale!!! so i got the single disk for $10!!!
...and i agree with always going with the subtitles/original language... except when watching Let The Right One In big_smile

I agree with ya deaddoll subtitles all the way for a foreign film. I gotta read my Død Snø but I can handle subs since its a truer way to watch them and you get the real feeling from them.

Let the right one in sucks either way... thats a pitiful movie but thats just my opinion. maybe if I was 12teen I might maybe maybe not who knows

the covers art and trailer are amazing, film is meehhh

comin from nothin to dead sno is sumthin big_smile