Re: UFC 71 Liddell vs Jackson! Who ya got!!!!!!!

Frybuns25 wrote:

Rampage beats Liddell in first round KO!!!!!!!

Nadda...no way Jose........Liddell is gonna redeem his Pride beating by knocking Jackson out my friend in round 2.:lol:

Well! Well! Well! Rip! It looks like you owe DHK a DVD with Jackson knocking out Liddell in the first round. And there is no round 2 either for Liddell.

I'm speechless....the fight went just the way I thought, but not as fast....I didn't know Chuck could get destroyed that quickly.  Rampage owns....what a great fight.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I'm speechless....the fight went just the way I thought, but not as fast....I didn't know Chuck could get destroyed that quickly.  Rampage owns....what a great fight.

I am a man of my word so PM me sometime what dvd you want.:(:lol:

Chris Lieben got robbed though.

I dunno, I think Starnes did enough to get the win...Leben looks to be out of the UFC, I wasn't impressed at all with that fight, minus the first round.  I can't believe Jardine got destroyed like he did...

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I dunno, I think Starnes did enough to get the win...Leben looks to be out of the UFC, I wasn't impressed at all with that fight, minus the first round.  I can't believe Jardine got destroyed like he did...

Oh yeah Jardine was a wuss last night lol.