Topic: Alice In Wonderland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjMkNrX60mA

I just get the feeling alot of parents are going to be pissed off, its gonna SCARE THE CRAP outta small kids lol

Re: Alice In Wonderland

Inevitably.A lot of parents seem to get the G and PG ratings mixed up.
They take their young kids to a PG movie without seeing it first,then when their kids get scared or see things they think is inappropriate they blame the rating system or the studios for their parental ineptitude instead of taking responsibility for their own actions,then give the movie a bad review.

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small

When men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said:
"Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head"   

oops I thought I was on the Classic Rock thread  lol

I also think anyone thinking of taking a small child to a Burton film needs to think beforehand. Let's be honest even though he does children based films, he does have a very gothic approach, he does make things a little creepy to enhance the film. Anyone who knows Burton knows he has a certain mantra so think before taking a child to see it! Common sense people simply common sense,

oh to clarify lol, I cannot wait for this film! big_smile

^^^^  if you think about it-- why would kids like this story ??   i mean f*ck ! you go down a hole .. you pop pills  . a hookah smoking caterpiller.  a queen who wants to chop off your head ??   Jeex-us  Lewis Carroll must of been on some kind of mind trip !!

^^ lol they said the same about The Magic Roundabout (TV show) too. LOL. The horror stories I heard lol but yeah that is true, it's one psyched out story from beginning to end. I guess some kids will like it though otherwise where else would our esteemed, twisted newbies come from? wink

I think this film will be great! Can't wait!! big_smile

i never liked this girl:/:P

I can't wait to see this but..

I love the disney cartoon so much, i'm not sure I care to see it be Burtonised LOL. Johnny as the Mad Hatter looks promising though "You're terribly late you know! Naughty!" ha ha.

Also I wanted the next Alice movie to be American Mcgees 'Alice'.

Baby_Firefly wrote:

I can't wait to see this but..

I love the disney cartoon so much, i'm not sure I care to see it be Burtonised LOL. Johnny as the Mad Hatter looks promising though "You're terribly late you know! Naughty!" ha ha.

Also I wanted the next Alice movie to be American Mcgees 'Alice'.

Johnny is the only reason that i'll see this movie=p

I cannot fkn wait to see this shit - especially in 3D you cxnts

cranberry sauce!

I hope it does scare kids since imo it was never a kid story. A child wouldn't get it all but an adult will. in my mind and its a strong thought, Charly Dodgson experimented with the drugs of the time and they could do tons of shit that wasn't illegal yet.

No one can deny its about hallucinating, not a dream, well he made it seem as a dream like they all do so they can sell their shit.

The crazier the better. I have all the versions of Alice and I'm still waiting for the ultimate one... either this which I doubt very much or Marilin Mansons prob would be so much closer to the psychedelic truth.

marilin manson is making one? that would be interesting

i still think this burton version is gonna be a nice dark dreamscape

me and a whole bunch of friends are gunna eat shrooms a half an hour before we go to the movie theatre to watch it lol

^^ lol Now that will make it one hell of an experience! lol

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

^^ lol Now that will make it one hell of an experience! lol

ILL probly be smoking weed all day too! then ill order a Jumbo Popcorn and trip ballz until i probably get a seizure cool

Well I guess that beats taking shrooms before the Jehovah's Witnesses come over wink

lol lol

Michael_Jason_Krueger wrote:

me and a whole bunch of friends are gunna eat shrooms a half an hour before we go to the movie theatre to watch it lol

Trippin on boomers no doubts would be the best way to view this flick.
Let us know about your little adventure...

DemonToSome wrote:
Michael_Jason_Krueger wrote:

Trippin on boomers no doubts would be the best way to view this flick.
Let us know about your little adventure...

FO SHO cool

yeah we is on the mission to get some acid tabs for the viewing of this - cannot wait big_smile

Parents who think this is going to be kid appropriate are stupid parents.  Same with Where the Wild Things Are or Finding Neverland.  Parents are so blind nowadays....they think that just cause Disney does their own version doesn't mean it's going to be good for kids every version.  Alice in Wonderland is meant for LSD users not children.  I can't wait for the movie wink

hahaha

stoopid parents and their stoopid kids have enough lame sh1t to watch anyways