Topic: New Rambo trailer

Wow this sucker looks like it is pretty bloody, its a lot better than I expected thats for sure.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4ZeAhWMFNw&eurl=[/youtube]

Re: New Rambo trailer

alright i didnt no they could make a trailer that ghapic i never scene any fo the Rambos but this one is worth checkign out and did anyone notice the theme in the beginning it sounds liek the same as in Land of the Dead

i loved the first one, but the second and third ones wernt too good i thought. this one looks blood as hell, but i dont kno if the story is gonna be any good.

Heck Stallone still has it.  This is worth a watch for the kills and gore factor alone.

Oh Snaps!!! Hell yeah!!!! I was pretty much staying away from any knews and the trailer to the new Rambo movie and wanted to see what all the buzz was about on this forum and DAMN! i'm glad i saw the trailer. It's good to see Stallone back and is he BACK! Like he never left. There's only one Rambo and one Rambo only and it's Stallone. Nobody can fill his shoes for everything he has accomplished. You da man Stallone!

dman that is one bad ass trailer I gotta admit!

Thanks Golden, yeah, Stallone's still got it.  Love Rambo, will be seeing this one.

Very kick ass trailer; I caught it a few days ago for the first time on another site and have watched it about ten times.

I wasn't keen on the idea of a new Rambo flick, but I felt the same way when I first heard about Stallone doing Rocky Balboa; that flick turned out to be almost as good as the original Rocky, so I find myself looking very much forward to John Rambo.

Maybe if we're lucky Stallone will do a new Cobra flick.  Y'think?:D

By that trailer, it looks like the ultimate Rambo flick. Hopefully that wasn't all the best parts of the movie roll Looks good for an action and blood & guts movie though.

Is this John Rambo or Jason Vorhees??